ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New PSC at Victoria, London

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kanswam

New PSC at Victoria, London

Post by kanswam » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:22 am

All
I received a survey questionnaire from UKVI on their performance, fees and such. Towards the end, there was a question about how likely I will be to pay £500 on top of the application fee for a premium service centre in Victoria, London.

Apparently, they are looking at the option of opening an additional PSC or shutting down an existing one. Wonder who will be left to use an additional PSC services now that Tier 1's are close to being eased out or transitioned to ILR. Also, with the tightening of immigration why open 1 more centre?

Any thoughts, anyone? Just curious

cheers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: New PSC at Victoria, London

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:04 am

You are assuming it is only Tier 1 migrants that use PSC appointments, which is vastly an incorrect assumption.

There are a large range of visa categories that can use PSC for same day services.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kanswam

Post by kanswam » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:00 am

CR001
Appreciate the fact that there are other categories that use premium services. I was just wondering out loud, in surprise, that the volume is huge to justify a potential new centre.

cheers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:08 am

Wonder who will be left to use an additional PSC services now that Tier 1's are close to being eased out or transitioned to ILR.
The volume is huge for in person appointments. Below some of the visas that can use the service

Unmarried partner visa and extensions
Spouse visa and extensions
FLR(FP) applications and extensions
PBS dependent and extensions
Switching Tier 2 G sponsors
Extending Tier 2 G
Tier 4 extensions
Tier 1 G dependents extension
UK Ancestry extensions
EEA Registration certificates (at Croydon Office)
All ILR applications for the qualifying ones above
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kanswam

Post by kanswam » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Thanks for sharing that CR001, I didn't realise there were so many categories.

cheers