ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PAYE PAYMENTS MISSING FROM SA302 Statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ss99
Newly Registered

ILR PAYE PAYMENTS MISSING FROM SA302 Statements

Post by ss99 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Hi All,

I am making an ILR application in PEO office in Cardif next month, please advise me with my below query.

Initial Grant of Tier 1 General May 2011

Earnings for 2010/11: Self Assessment + Earnings . I have paid all the tax amount due for self assessment. when I completed Self Assessment in 2011.
Problem in the Self Assesment returns I have missed to mention two PAYE payments from two employers. I didnot use this amount(Around 3000) when I made a initial Tier 1 application as i didnt had pay slips ready. or any related document to prove this earnings. And while doing the Self Assessment I completely forgot about this Earnings and filled the assessment. But the tax is paid for the payment declared in Self Assessment.

My Five years Period for ILR: 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015

In 2013 Financial year: I have only PAYE Employments. I worked for 4 employers in this period and also I did parallel employments for two companies,. One as Full time and one as part time.
The P60 I have, got only salary from two employers (around 37K) and other two employers(around 1500) was missing in P60 these employments are on BR tax code. I dont understand how this was missing as they are PAYE payments and all payments should be included in P60.

In 2014:
I have Self Assesment(Director of Company) + PAYE EMPLOYMENTS
I started own company this year. I have submitted self assessment for this year. This self assessment is done by an accountant. I am not sure if it was my mistake i missed a PAYE Earning to inform the accountant or the accountant missed to submit in Self Assessment. But this payment(361.66 from an Employer) is missing in Self assessment calculations.

I only found out about this missing payments. Do not know what to do???

In all the above years in question i am above my required threshold of 35K irrespective of missed PAYE payments.

Please experts can you suggest me whether I should
Resubmit the Self Assessment returns for the years in question with PAYE Earnings. OR
Leave as it is as the PAYE payments are already taxed.

If any one been to Cardiff centre on Saturday share your experiences if you can please.

Many thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: ILR PAYE PAYMENTS MISSING FROM SA302 Statements

Post by Wanderer » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:42 pm

I really don't understand how these errors can be made, it's not rocket science.

I wouldn't go to a PEO, they'll just send it back office with the normal applications....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Wanderer wrote:I really don't understand how these errors can be made, it's not rocket science.

“Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a habit”
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

kanswam

Post by kanswam » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:17 pm

@SS99
Kindly call up HMRC and ask for your PAYE statements for the past 5 years. It is quite possible that your PAYE payments appear in a separate statement.

I went through something similar where I had SA302 when it should have been PAYE. I am certain your history will show up in the PAYE statement especially if the tax has been deducted at source as you have stated.

Best wishes!