ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR submission without pay slips ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ajay009

Re: ILR submission without pay slips ?

Post by Ajay009 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:30 am

Hi all,

I had a meeting with my HR last week regarding my payslips & P60, they said that they were discussing with HMRC & they need sometime to provide my payslips.

My visa expires on may 31st, exactly 3 weeks left. I heard from someone that still i have 28 days after my visa expire which I can submit my application to HO, Is that true ?

If not how many days do I have to submit my application once my visa expires ? or my deadline is by may 30th to submit my application ? Can anyone suggest me please.

kautya

Post by kautya » Mon May 09, 2016 10:40 am

Ajay009 wrote:Hi all,

I had a meeting with my HR last week regarding my payslips & P60, they said that they were discussing with HMRC & they need sometime to provide my payslips.

My visa expires on may 31st, exactly 3 weeks left. I heard from someone that still i have 28 days after my visa expire which I can submit my application to HO, Is that true ?

If not how many days do I have to submit my application once my visa expires ? or my deadline is by may 30th to submit my application ? Can anyone suggest me please.
You get upto 28 days grace period but you will have to explain why you are overstaying (I think). I would recommend getting evidence from both your employer and their conversations with HMRC to attach to your application, if you can't get the payslips in time.
Most employers usually process P60s by end of may so you dont always get the latest P60 but the last payslip holds the same information for the financial year ending 5th April (i.e the payslip for march) including the year gross income and the amount of tax paid.

Ajay009

Post by Ajay009 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:58 am

kautya wrote:
You get upto 28 days grace period but you will have to explain why you are overstaying (I think). I would recommend getting evidence from both your employer and their conversations with HMRC to attach to your application, if you can't get the payslips in time.
Most employers usually process P60s by end of may so you dont always get the latest P60 but the last payslip holds the same information for the financial year ending 5th April (i.e the payslip for march) including the year gross income and the amount of tax paid.
Thanks Kautya for you reply.

I have the evidence from my end the conversation between me & my HR, i'm not sure that my employer can give the evidence to me that their conversations with HMRC but i'll request to them.

As a said in begining, that I don't have payslips from June 2015 onwards, so I can't show the proof of my earning for the financial year ending 5th April-16.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 09, 2016 11:55 am

Ajay009,

1. What (two) evidences (from 2 sources) are you intending to provide as evidence of income to apply for settlement as a Tier 1 (General) migrant? I guess one will be the bank statements, but what is the other one - in absence of payslips?

2. What is the 12 months period are you considering using within the 15 months window to score points for income?

3. Have you checked your tax figures for the past years - specially the ones in which you applied for Tier 1 G initially and then extension(s)? Are their any discrepancies?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Ajay009

Post by Ajay009 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:46 pm

geriatrix wrote:Ajay009,

1. What (two) evidences (from 2 sources) are you intending to provide as evidence of income to apply for settlement as a Tier 1 (General) migrant? I guess one will be the bank statements, but what is the other one - in absence of payslips?

2. What is the 12 months period are you considering using within the 15 months window to score points for income?

3. Have you checked your tax figures for the past years - specially the ones in which you applied for Tier 1 G initially and then extension(s)? Are their any discrepancies?
Hi geriatrix,

Thanks for your reply.

1. Evidence-1 is bank statements which they paid into my account with their ref(Company name) name.
Evidence-2 is latest employment status letter to HO name with details including yearly salary income(i.e 32K) & still working status. And I have latest meetings email conversation details and investigation details on my payslips which I can submit these for delay of my application submission.

2. Apr-2015 to mar-2016 months i'm going to show.

3. I have checked all years (specially for T-1 G extension period), I have filed SA on time and paid all taxes on time as-well, no discrepancies at all.

Ajay009

Post by Ajay009 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi all,

While working with an employer and we can do(show) as a Self employed which we can show for ILR, Can anyone send me a link with these requirements showing above details which are legal please.

Ajay009

Post by Ajay009 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:13 am

Hi all,
Just to let you all know, with the help of Solicitor this issue was resolved in May.

Thanks for your responses.

kautya

Post by kautya » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:06 pm

Just to let you all know, with the help of Solicitor this issue was resolved in May.

Can you please list what steps were followed so that it might be helpful to others in similar situation ? What evidence did you provide instead of the payslips?

Ajay009

Post by Ajay009 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:26 am

kautya wrote:

Can you please list what steps were followed so that it might be helpful to others in similar situation ? What evidence did you provide instead of the payslips?
Hi Kautya,
Through solicitor, I have raised Grievance on my employer then they reacted and paid all taxes to HMRC and then they provided payslips & P60, which it took 3 weeks.