ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coolguy_83

Tier 2 ICT - ILR

Post by coolguy_83 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Hi,

I entered UK first on August 2008 through Work permit Tier 2 ICT and left UK on August 2010 ( had visa validity until Dec 2011). Then returned UK with same visa on August 2011.
I am staying continuously from August 2011 until now in UK with the same employer.

As far as I know I will be eligible to apply ILR after July / August 2016. Is that correct ?

I am not sure whether my employer will provide letters for applying ILR. is there any other option for applying ILR without employer letter.

Is the Minimum salary threshold 35K applicable for my case ? Currently I am receiving below 35K.

Any suggestion/guidance will be very helpful.

Thanks

geriatrix

Re: Tier 2 ICT - ILR

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

coolguy_83

Re: Tier 2 ICT - ILR

Post by coolguy_83 » Sun May 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Hi geriatrix,

Thanks for pointing to the FAQs. It is very useful.

I got to know that the employer letter is mandatory for Tier 2 migrants.

I observed that the minimum salary 35K limit is for Tier 2 general. It is not applicable to Tier 2 ICT. Can you please confirm ?

Thanks