ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment start date in Employer letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deb_123
Newly Registered

Employment start date in Employer letter

Post by deb_123 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:26 pm

Hi ,

My ILR is due next week , I am applying next month . I got my Employer letter for absence and income . They have mentioned my Visa starting date as employment start date rather than the actual entry date in UK . Can you please advise what should be my employment start date on the letter

Regards,
Deb

anoops1984

Re: Employment start date in Employer letter

Post by anoops1984 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:35 pm

I have received a letter from my HR with this line.
He started full time employment with us since his entry to the UK on {date} under Tier 2 General Sponsorship.

baltrical

Post by baltrical » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:19 am

Hi,
Could you share your Absence letter from Employer. I went out of UK for 6 times( 4 Personal and 2 Business) and one personal I went to India for 33 days.
And also I am self employed in own company.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:27 am

baltrical wrote:Hi,
Could you share your Absence letter from Employer. I went out of UK for 6 times( 4 Personal and 2 Business) and one personal I went to India for 33 days.
And also I am self employed in own company.
Please post in your own topic or start your own topic. This OP and the member who responded are on Tier 2 General. The requirements are a bit different to Tier 1 General which you appear to be on.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.