ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment history missing with HMRC but have SA302

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

soopan123
Newly Registered

Employment history missing with HMRC but have SA302

Post by soopan123 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:25 am

Hi Guys,

I am eligible got ILR soon so getting my records checked. currently on tier 1 general had 2 extensions as i entered country late

Called to HMRC got SA 302 from year 2011-12, 12-13,13-14,14-15 tax years

But when i asked for employment history they said i dont have the employment history for tax year 12-13 and no live employments from 2014 april , trusting my accountant taking care of everything i relaxed.I am the director of limited company any suggestions how can i get this updated , i dont have any p60s as my accountant given paylsips i just transfered money as salary , and also dividends.

In Sa302 whatever i showed to home office as earning at the time of my 1st and 2 nd extension has been declared in the Sa302 , i paid the corporation taxes for that as well.

Any suggestions much appreciated please

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Employment history missing with HMRC but have SA302

Post by iworker » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 am

i dont think u can get much help from here as this is immigration forum.
you should contact some better accountant asap.. from where i see it, u are in deep trouble.

kanswam

Post by kanswam » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:20 am

Hi OP
If you already have SA302s from all the relevant past years then that should suffice. From my limited understanding and experience, as a Limited Company Director, you won't have any employment history registered with HMRC. I had a mix of both employment and limited company director in my past so I had both SA302 and there was another for employment history from HMRC.

So, first thing for you to figure out is if you always had been a limited company director through all the relevant years or not.

Best wishes!

Abc499

Post by Abc499 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:23 am

soopan123 wrote: Called to HMRC got SA 302 from year 2011-12, 12-13,13-14,14-15 tax years

But when i asked for employment history they said i dont have the employment history for tax year 12-13 and no live employments from 2014 april
SA302 is issued By HMRC and this reflect all your incomes during the tax year (employment, self-employment, director etc all). So if this is fine then its not that HMRC do not have record ! if you have any income on SA302 from employment then you will must get this on employment history.

You mention they said no employment history !!! this they might refer to the PAYE income/salary and this is very much possible if you do not get any payment via PAYE (monthly salary as employee). If you ask for employment history they will provide you the details which you earn as an employee. You did not mention your income details, so this is very much possible if you do not take payment on payslip, then i think this could happen.

soopan123
Newly Registered

Post by soopan123 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Thanks guys for reply as my Sa302s are right and paid taxes should be fine.