ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed - ILR Set (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

oneplusone
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Needed - ILR Set (O)

Post by oneplusone » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:35 pm

Hi

I am planning to apply under Premium Service category (same day visa service) for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK by mid January 2017 for myself and my Dependent.

Please can someone guide me on the following before I apply: -

1. Form Set (O) E, Section 6 (page21), > question 6.1, when did you first enter the UK? What date shall I write; 2003 ( when I came to do my first degree and went back to my home country in 2005), or 2008 (when I came back again to do Masters degree and since then staying here on Tier 2 General visa since Feb 2012 (the date when I have received my Tier 2 General visa).

2. Section 6, > question 6.2, Evidence of all work related absences (including paid annual leave). Do I need evidence for the last 5 years including both annual leave and the dates I was out of the UK using my annual holiday or just the dates I was out of the UK?

2.1. Do I need letter from my previous employer covering the last 5 years on Tier 2 or from the current employer only (as I switched employer once during my Tier 2 visa).

3. Can an applicant apply Premium day visa purely online or do I need to download the form and manually fill it to take it with me on my appointment day?

4. Does UKVI (Home Office) ask when you provide details online, about UK Life exam results or certificate number etc. I just wanted to know if they simply ask pass or fail then I can tick pass and take the certificate with me on my appointment day as I haven't done the test yet but planning to make an appointment by mid Jan 2017 and of course I will take the exam by Mid December.

I will keep posting to update the outcome for my appointment and visa so that others can be
benefited.

Thanks in advance.
regards
One+1=2