ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence Please Help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rms115
Newly Registered

10 years long residence Please Help

Post by rms115 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi I have dependent visa (all 10 years) and my husband file in process for ILR ON 10 years base and mine is FLR ON progress While i will be on 21st Jan 2017 finishing my 9 Years and 11 Months 3 days. My visa history is straight forward and their is no break and gaps apart from normal holidays (Not more then 180 days) I came in Feb 17' 2007. and I passed both exam LIFE IN UK AND ENGLISH. So, Question is : am i eligible to apply on my 10 Years base or steel my ILR will depend on my husband visa. ( My Husband came before me about 3 months so he qualify earlier then me. and he applied in October 2016. His visa history also straight forward and clear without any gaps and break.) Can I apply for one day service ? Please answer as soon as possible. Last but not least I would like to thanks all the people who is sharing their visa journey over hear. very very helpful. Thanks a Million.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 10 years long residence Please Help

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:54 pm

You can apply when you qualify. You will have to apply to vary your FLR application to Set(LR).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rms115
Newly Registered

Post by rms115 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Thanks for the reply, but my question is if I will go for one day service will I get the result on my 10 years history or they will depend on my husband visa result.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:42 pm

10 years long residence ILR has not relevance or dependence on your spouse. You on your own must qualify for it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.