ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gentleboy05
Newly Registered

Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by gentleboy05 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:37 pm

Hello guys. I entered the UK in 2006 on a student visa. I later changed to post study work visa and tier 1 general highly skilled worker. I have always made an in time application which had always been granted until November 2013. I made an application for tier 1 general extension in November 2013 which was refused in January 2014 with an option to appeal. I made an ontime appeal which was finally dismissed without an option for further appeal on 5th September 2014. I made a fresh family application on 2nd of October 2014 which was granted outside immigration rules in January 2015. I made the fresh application within 28 days of the final Tribunal appeal decision. I have now completed 10 years long residence. Do I stand a chance of getting indefinite stay or will my 10 years long residence be considered to be broken because of the visa refusal and appeal dismissal. I hope to make a same day appointment in April 2017. My family visa on private and family life is still valid until June 2017. Thanks. Gentleboy05

saibaan123
Newly Registered

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by saibaan123 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:58 am

Dear i need dome help also my case is quite similar with you my 10 year will be colmplete soon my last visa apoesl dissmiss from upper tribunal in 01-12-2016 i made fresh SET -LR on 12-12-2016 by post still waiting for my SET-LR decision
And put New Visa Applucation on 7th March 2017 FRL-HRO Oto vary my SET-LR. VISA application

Did i can get long residency continuty if i varied my application till i reach my 10year residence time period in Jan 2018.

Plz guide me thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:14 am

gentleboy05 wrote: I made the fresh application within 28 days of the final Tribunal appeal decision.
A chance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Nzekells

Post by Nzekells » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 am

vinny wrote:
gentleboy05 wrote: I made the fresh application within 28 days of the final Tribunal appeal decision.
A chance.
+1.
Opinion is researchedly mine!

saibaan123
Newly Registered

Post by saibaan123 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Dear gentke boy

Could u explain WHEN DID U apply FLR-FP VISA

AND which law firm u hire

U can contct me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:11 pm

saibaan123 wrote:Dear gentke boy

Could u explain WHEN DID U apply FLR-FP VISA

AND which law firm u hire

U can contct me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
I strongly suggest you read the forum T&Cs to see what is permitted to be posted. You were required to read these when signing up as a member to immigrationboards.com

Law firm names posted on public forum is not permitted and neither is personal contact information.

Any repeated posts trying to solicit members to contact you outside the forum will be deleted and you risk having your access to forum terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.