ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) - Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

krisv

SET(O) - Questions

Post by krisv » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:26 am

6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first
entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

What date should I mention? Would it be 17/09/2008 (date of first entry) or 28/02/2012 (beginning of period of stay on which this application is based)

My history (Visa/BRP Issue Dates)

Student Visa : 10/07/2008 to 31/01/2010. Date entered UK: 17/09/2008.
Tier 1 (PSW) : 08/02/2010 to 08/02/2012.
Tier 2 (General) : 28/02/2012 + 1 extension.

At any time I wasnt out of the UK for more than 35 days at a time.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

sniperV
Newly Registered

Re: SET(O) - Question 6.1

Post by sniperV » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:12 pm

28/02/2012

krisv

Re: SET(O) - Question 6.1

Post by krisv » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Thank you very much sniperV

krisv

SET(O) -12H- For the period before you were granted leave..

Post by krisv » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:02 pm

While attempting to search answers for the following question:

"For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that
you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules."

I came across a old SET(O) form (Version 04/2013) and I found this in it:

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules for the period in question as specified below:

1. If you were a member of the operational ground staff of an overseas-owned airline, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which you were granted permission to enter or remain in the UK throughout the period concerned

2. If you were a minister of religion, missionary, or member of a religious order, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which you were granted permission to enter or remain in the UK throughout the period concerned

3. If you were a work permit holder, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which a work permit was issued throughout the period concerned

4. If you were a representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which you were granted permission to enter or remain in the UK throughout the period concerned

5. If you were a Tier 1 (General) migrant, evidence that you were economically active in the UK in employment or self-employment or both (see section 11L)

6. If you were a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant,the documents specified in section 11M above

7. If you were a Tier 1 (Investor) migrant,the documents specified in section 11N above.

Link for the OLD VERSION

Weblink Removed by Moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET(O) - Questions

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:21 pm

Kindly refrain from starting a new topic with each post and question you have. Keep ALL queries on the same application in this topic.

See also Multiple Posts (click)

Referring to old and outdated forms and guidance notes would not be a good idea. Your weblink has been removed due to it referencing a web address for an immigration solicitor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.