ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FORGOT TO ENCLOSE PASSPORT WITH SET(O) APPLICATION.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KingJAY1
Newly Registered

FORGOT TO ENCLOSE PASSPORT WITH SET(O) APPLICATION.

Post by KingJAY1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi All

Today,I made a terrible mistake.I forgot to enclose my passport and BRP with my Set(O) application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.I am very worried .

Should I post the passport and BRP urgently with a cover letter specifying my mistake and stupidity,or should I call HO?

Urgent please help.

Thank you

kingJay1

Nzekells

Re: FORGOT TO ENCLOSE PASSPORT WITH SET(O) APPLICATION.

Post by Nzekells » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 am

KingJAY1 wrote:Hi All

Today,I made a terrible mistake.I forgot to enclose my passport and BRP with my Set(O) application for Indefinite Leave to Remain.I am very worried .

Should I post the passport and BRP urgently with a cover letter specifying my mistake and stupidity,or should I call HO?

Urgent please help.

Thank you

kingJay1
Don't stress it, bro. That was a stupid mistake. But good you noticed early. Call them first to obtain/confirm the special email/address for this purpose (I think it is also on the back of the guidance). Post it recorded delivery ASAP, with cover letter explanation, with clear linkages like name, date of birth, nationality. Give yourself a double spank. Make a conscious decision not to do it again. lol. Good luck.
Opinion is researchedly mine!

KingJAY1
Newly Registered

Post by KingJAY1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:34 am

Thank You,lol,yeah called them at 1 minute to nine the next day,got thru one time as it was a minute before they opened for 'business'. They told me exactly what you've written .Thank you,I've bitch slapped myself hahahahaha.Phew!! That was a horrible feeling I had .

KingJAY1
Newly Registered

Post by KingJAY1 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:44 am

ILR APPROVED 10 August,2017! Phew! Application posted 23 March,2017. BRP delivered by DX Couriers,passports and other documents delivered by Royal Mail.

Good luck to all those waiting on response,if you applied on correct forms and filled out all relevant information correctly,no need to stress.

God Bless

King Jay1