ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier.2 Sponsorship Licence Suspended - 10 Years ILR HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dxbtouk
Mood:

Tier.2 Sponsorship Licence Suspended - 10 Years ILR HELP

Post by dxbtouk » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:56 am

Hi Folks ,

I need urgent help . I've been living in UK since Dec 2008 and I've done my Masters from a reputable University and since then I am living in UK on different visas and I would be eligible for ILR around late 2018 . So , its roughly 1.5 years left to file my ILR . My current situation is , I am on a Tier.2 Dependant visa and Main Applicant is my wife . My Wife had her Sponsor's Audit visit from Home Office and they have suspended their licence just a week ago . Now, I am not sure what our possible options are . We are expecting our new born just under a month and this happened and my wife is already on Maternity since a Month too . Am absolutely not sure what my possible future options are to complete my 1.5 years that I have to in order to file my ILR under 10 years . I would really appreciate and will be grateful if someone can please answer my below queries .

(1) As the licence is suspended , HO have asked her sponsor to get back to them with the answers to their queries within next 20 days ( End of April 2017 , I believe )

(2) If the answers are satisfactory , then am sure they would lift the suspension and if not , I would assume they will revoke the licence and send the sponsor a letter of revocation .

(3) I've read that existing Employees will get 60 days time either to leave UK or to find another sponsor and switch employment . Are these 60 days starting from the day the sponsor receives revocation letter or will it be the date a employee receives the letter from HO and then the 60 days countdown starts ?

Is there any rough estimation on how long it will take from the time a sponsor gets notified about revocation and the time a employee gets the 60 days letter .

We have moved to our new address just before couple of months and we have forgot to update the new address .

(4) Someone has said that I can look for the options of FLR as well given my circumstances that my wife is on Maternity when the suspension happened and we will have our new born less than a month and the delivery is in UK .

Am not sure about the detailed information but I would appreciate if someone can please provide me more information about FLR .

(5) Any other advice or information that will help me in completing my next 1.5 years will be really appreciated .

Thanks Folks .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier.2 Sponsorship Licence Suspended - 10 Years ILR HELP

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:18 pm

It is not necessary to post the same duplicate topic all over the forum.

For the Tier 2 questions regarding your spouse, stick to your topic in the Tier 2 PBS sub forum.

Use this, ILR sub forum, ONLY for you 10 years ILR questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.