ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Tier 1 (General) appeal hearing date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Stoic
Newly Registered

ILR - Tier 1 (General) appeal hearing date

Post by Stoic » Tue May 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello All,

My ILR application was refused last year. There was an inconsistency in my tax in HMRC and HO records for my extension year. I got my tax amended one month before applying for the ILR. However I did not provide them my SA302 at the time. I have got the SA302 now to show on my hearing day.

I have appealed against HO decision and I have my hearing next month.

Can anyone please advise me how to prove to them that it wasn't a deception as in accounts one can incorporate profit or loss from previous years into next year.

saleemd
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR - Tier 1 (General) appeal hearing date

Post by saleemd » Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 am

Hi

If deception isn't the case then why did you get an amendment, as far as I'm aware losses can be off set against profits if all the corporation rules are met. so why get an amendment??

The home office takes any amendment as deceiving whether its genuine or not? i suggest get legal advice and if you have concrete grounds to prove the losses it shouldn't really be a problem in court.

Best of luck mate

honey2008

Post by honey2008 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:51 pm

And the further issue is Losses are declared after getting the VISA.....

So its a red flag and basically it means you don't qualify the required points under Income....

Anyways Best of luck

Ta
Honey

saleemd
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by saleemd » Wed May 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi

Of course no one can predict post application events but as long as those losses can be quantified legitimately it shouldn't really be an issue.

Get legal advice and also ask the accountant to explain appropriately.

Best of luck

vut88

Post by vut88 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:56 am

You need to see a good barrister who is working with this kind of case. Best of luck mate and please let us know the outcome.

fs1252
Newly Registered

Post by fs1252 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 pm

what happended with your case, one of my friend is in similar situation

thanks