ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are the financial requirements for settlement?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chibakun

What are the financial requirements for settlement?

Post by chibakun » Sat May 27, 2017 10:38 pm

The Set(m) form doesn't seem to state a minimum income that the sponsor must have, is there one?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf

P38 says you have to provide evidence of your finances.

Casa

Re: What are the financial requirements for settlement?

Post by Casa » Sun May 28, 2017 10:23 am

For SET(M) the minimum income level is £18,600 p.a. This can be joint earnings.
You will have to submit the most recent 6 months payslips + the corresponding bank statements.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: What are the financial requirements for settlement?

Post by bluebird12 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:54 pm

I think New application forms will be available soon any time in June as it mentioned on UKBA website that the earliest possible date to apply ILR under family migration 5 years route rules Appendix FM is June 2017 , you need to keep checking website or ring UKVI and find out when will be available ? However it is very important that you must apply ILR on time before expiry of your existing LTR if New application forms are not available using old Set (M) forms and providing all documents accordingly to new immigration rules requirements.