ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Financial Requirements 5 Year Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kasnim
Newly Registered

ILR Financial Requirements 5 Year Route

Post by kasnim » Sun May 28, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi All
My wife will be applying for ILR on 5 year route. We have satisfied earning level on first application as well for extending the leave.
Do we have to satisfy same earning level for all the 5 years while applying for ILR?
Please advise

Casa

Re: ILR Financial Requirements 5 Year Route

Post by Casa » Sun May 28, 2017 7:47 pm

kasnim wrote:Hi All
My wife will be applying for ILR on 5 year route. We have satisfied earning level on first application as well for extending the leave.
Do we have to satisfy same earning level for all the 5 years while applying for ILR?
Please advise
Yes you do.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

chibakun

Post by chibakun » Mon May 29, 2017 4:57 pm

I was also wondering about this since the SET(m) doesn't mention anything about £18.6k annual income.

Apparently there is new form out in June '17, as the new rules came into force in June of 2012 , so people are only starting to apply for ILR/settlement under the new rules as of June.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon May 29, 2017 6:29 pm

chibakun wrote:I was also wondering about this since the SET(m) doesn't mention anything about £18.6k annual income.

Apparently there is new form out in June '17, as the new rules came into force in June of 2012 , so people are only starting to apply for ILR/settlement under the new rules as of June.
The Rules actually changed on the 9th July 2017. The £18,600 p.a may not be included when the updated forms are introduced, but there's no guarantee.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Kasi123
Newly Registered

Post by Kasi123 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:05 am

Hi, can you please give me a link of form where it says £18600 need to be fulfilled?

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:19 am

R-ILRP.1.1.(d) > ELTRP.3.1.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.