ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tension_2016

Re: Ilr refused

Post by Tension_2016 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Thanks for everybody for their feedback tomorrow booked an appointment with Law firm for their opinion hopefully it will be alright because his visa is still valid and new application for LR will. Not effect on current refusal
Will update

ouflak1

Post by ouflak1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:02 pm

jarraj1102 wrote: if you are active on similar forums related to tax amendments you would find that generally applicants have been successful in challenging HO's decision on 322(5) grounds for Tax amendments in JR. So it is not a bleak picture as others seem to paint. Also it is also a fact that many applicants who did not even bother to pay their tax dues have been given their ILR (This is clearly evident from cases posted on this forum) So does that mean HO has been correct in those decisions? No is the short answer.
Need to be careful here. In pretty much every successful case, the applicant would have qualified for any extension without the questionable tax issues. And in that subset of cases, if the taxes owed after any amendments were zero or otherwise trivial (less than a hundred pounds or something like that), the UK government has been willing to look past that. Otherwise, the Home Office has taken a pretty hardline. I can't find a case where anybody delayed paying many thousands of pounds in taxes for years (effectively a zero interest loan) and/or got an extension they would not have honestly qualified for, and subsequently got ILR on that route.

sam2017
India

Post by sam2017 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:08 pm

well HMRC has Accpeted those each and everyone amendement and charged intrest and paneltys so not zero intrest loan.

Tension_2016

Post by Tension_2016 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi jarraj1102
Thank you for your comments today we met solicitor they told us to apply for LR rather than to go for JR this is a big law firm and according to their opinion there is very less chances to win JR . Because he has a visa upto 5th of this month they advice new application with covering letter mention all points which they had raised in previous application
Very confused situation and I been advice to vary on LR asap. Because according to them people are getting refusals on amendments
I also asked if in case I refused I can vary application on child 7 year of child in uk . But they told you can't challenge in JR if you put new application

If some one has in this situation or win after jR could please share his experience
Really appreciate

sam2017
India

Post by sam2017 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 am

hi

i am also with 322(5) and all because of Tax Amendements.i am waiting for JR date,HO has put ground to refuse on Paper.

my opinon is two way for me i dont have any option to go with JR,but if is refused i i will no other option then submiting new Paid Application but i am sure JR and New application is not good option toghter.

Human Rights is west of time man for the matter of Tax Amendments.

i am still not sure if person has not got 10 years may be because of Break for may be 10 days can he put new Applicatin for Tier-1 again? if yes what docs should be submited again?

jarraj1102

Post by jarraj1102 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:49 am

Tension_2016 wrote:Hi jarraj1102
Thank you for your comments today we met solicitor they told us to apply for LR rather than to go for JR this is a big law firm and according to their opinion there is very less chances to win JR . Because he has a visa upto 5th of this month they advice new application with covering letter mention all points which they had raised in previous application
Very confused situation and I been advice to vary on LR asap. Because according to them people are getting refusals on amendments
I also asked if in case I refused I can vary application on child 7 year of child in uk . But they told you can't challenge in JR if you put new application

If some one has in this situation or win after jR could please share his experience
Really appreciate
Hi Tension 2016,

I can understand why it is comforting to try to apply using another route, which in your friends case is LR.

Now no one knows what might happen. But these are some of the things that might happen.

1. Your friend might have a long wait ahead of him to receive a result on his LR and his ILR may be successful .
Now the possibility of the first scenario is very remote as he has been refused previously with deception and he should be able to convince HO that there was no HO tax due , even after his late amendments. Also,currently as the situation stands HO seems to ignore any type of explanation until the case is granted permission for JR.

2. He might have a long wait and will have his LR application rejected with in country appeal.

3. He might have a long wait and will have his LR application rejected with out of country appeal.

He might find himself looking at options 2 and 3 in the future . In which case he can work if its option 2 and cannot work and has to leave the country before he appeals for his decision.This has unfortunately happened to many applicants.

I too qualified for my LR during my AR, but i chose to apply for my JR instead of LR because i dint see the point of dragging the issue and wanted a result on my status in UK.Better to face up to the demons than being tormented by them every night.May be my priorities are different from your friends, so its his call when it comes to picking the best solution which suits his circumstances. Remember solicitors big or small cannot guarantee you a positive result, they understand this is a good period to make some quick money . So, its better to understand your case and check your options and pick the best option possible.

Regards

sam2017
India

Post by sam2017 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi

i am also in same situation my ILR was refused and i am stuck with 322(5).AR Failed Reconsideration came with same result.

very unfortuante for me i am in this country since Sept-2006 but have 6Months and 10 Days gap in 2008.So Ho not counting 2 years so can not submit new LR Applcation.

I have own house,Dependant 2 years Daughter and family even if HO dont count 2006 to 2008 in this country for 8 years and more.

toughts are coming from everywhere and long wait and not sure answer is coming from everywhere.

should i go for Human Right?

any gurus and advise??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:16 pm

sam2017 wrote:Hi

i am also in same situation my ILR was refused and i am stuck with 322(5).AR Failed Reconsideration came with same result.

very unfortuante for me i am in this country since Sept-2006 but have 6Months and 10 Days gap in 2008.So Ho not counting 2 years so can not submit new LR Applcation.

I have own house,Dependant 2 years Daughter and family even if HO dont count 2006 to 2008 in this country for 8 years and more.

toughts are coming from everywhere and long wait and not sure answer is coming from everywhere.

should i go for Human Right?

any gurus and advise??
This is not a general 'ILR refused' discussion topic.

You will be better off starting your own topic rather than hijacking member 'tension2016' topic as it is a) considered rude and b) creates confusion when members response.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sam2017
India

Post by sam2017 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Apologies....

Did not See was replying this post.

Sorry again

Tension_2016

Post by Tension_2016 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:10 pm

jarraj1102 wrote:

Really appreciate
Hi Tension 2016,

I can understand why it is comforting to try to apply using another route, which in your friends case is LR.

Now no one knows what might happen. But these are some of the things that might happen.

1. Your friend might have a long wait ahead of him to receive a result on his LR and his ILR may be successful .
Now the possibility of the first scenario is very remote as he has been refused previously with deception and he should be able to convince HO that there was no HO tax due , even after his late amendments. Also,currently as the situation stands HO seems to ignore any type of explanation until the case is granted permission for JR.

2. He might have a long wait and will have his LR application rejected with in country appeal.

3. He might have a long wait and will have his LR application rejected with out of country appeal.

He might find himself looking at options 2 and 3 in the future . In which case he can work if its option 2 and cannot work and has to leave the country before he appeals for his decision.This has unfortunately happened to many applicants.

I too qualified for my LR during my AR, but i chose to apply for my JR instead of LR because i dint see the point of dragging the issue and wanted a result on my status in UK.Better to face up to the demons than being tormented by them every night.May be my priorities are different from your friends, so its his call when it comes to picking the best solution which suits his circumstances. Remember solicitors big or small cannot guarantee you a positive result, they understand this is a good period to make some quick money . So, its better to understand your case and check your options and pick the best option possible.

Regards
Thanks for your detail comments I also agree with you better to fight amendments are not deception hopefully you will get positive response in your JR

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

Post by hiitsme » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Tension_2016 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:10 pm
jarraj1102 wrote:

Really appreciate
Hi Tension 2016,

Regards
Thanks for your detail comments I also agree with you better to fight amendments are not deception hopefully you will get positive response in your JR

Hi Tension_2016

any update on your or friend's case?

Tension_2016

Post by Tension_2016 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:52 am

hiitsme wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:02 pm
Tension_2016 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:10 pm
jarraj1102 wrote:
I also asked if in case I refused I can vary application on child 7 year of child in uk . But they told you can't challenge in JR if you

Really appreciate
Hi Tension 2016,

Regards

Hi Tension_2016

any update on your or friend's case?
Sorry for late reply yes he varied on flr fp visa and got 2/1/2 year visa