ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Extension query, kindly help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: ILR Extension query, kindly help

Post by KKLTP » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi Bheeshma,

can you please reply to below comment..

It would be really helpful if you can share what exact documents have you submitted for your wife ILR? ( specifically did you provide any documents to prove the relationship is subsisting when she was away from you)

and also visa centre from where you have applied?

Thanks
KP

Bheeshma
India

Post by Bheeshma » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi KP,

Sorry for the delayed response.
This is the check list for my Wife's ILR Application:

- Marriage Certificate
- NARIC + PG Certificates Orginal
- Employee Reference Letter from my company and my previous employment contracts
- 3 Month's Salary Slips
- P60 form

- My Email conversation with her when she was living Abroad
- Photos taken with my family during my visits to India.
- My Travel Itineraries , as one of the proof that we still hold realtionship
- Since she delivered both kids in India, produced all the documentation related to her delivery treatments and the letter from doctor as well.
- Last 3 Years Bank Statements where we both maintaining Joint account
- Reference Letter from my Kid's School, stating the he is pursuing studies.
- Letters from GP,i.e any letters related to appointment.
- Rental Agreements
- Last 3 years Council and Water Bills

Since she visited UK before July 2012 Rule , just 2 years of living in UK was enough ( no continuity of living was required) and I think this is the best thing I did by bringing my wife to Uk before July 2012 Rule. I am really glad that her application for ILR was successful and of course, the information provided by CR001 is invaluable.

Hope this helps.

If I understood you correctly, since we both ( wife and husband) granted ILR, our kids can apply for Naturalization directly with out applying ILR for them though they born in abroad.

I have already booked an appointment for both kids , applying ILR for them in the 2nd week of December. Are you sure that they can apply for British passport directly with out applying ILR , please clarify.

Kind Regards
Bheeshma.

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Thanks Bheeshma,

Please can you comment on below points..

1) Employee Reference Letter from my company and my previous employment contracts -- what kind of reference letter from employer ?

2) Since she delivered both kids in India, produced all the documentation related to her delivery treatments and the letter from doctor as well. -- Letter from doctor for any medical reasons?

3) Last 3 Years Bank Statements where we both maintaining Joint account -- India/UK Bank?

4) Have you mentioned any covering letter for her absences in UK stay -- if so please can you email me to email address removed by moderator.

regarding naturalization I am little bit in dilemma after comments from CR001, I can forward the email I have got from solicitor which might help you in taking further decision..

Thanks
KP

Bheeshma
India

Post by Bheeshma » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi, Sorry for the delayed reply.

Here you go my replies below:

1) Employee Reference Letter from my company and my previous employment contracts -- what kind of reference letter from employer ?

Bheeshma: An employee letter confirming that I am working currently since the "year" and Salary details as well in it.

2) Since she delivered both kids in India, produced all the documentation related to her delivery treatments and the letter from doctor as well. -- Letter from doctor for any medical reasons?

Bheeshma: My wife stayed for more than a year in India; to prove that we were still in touch while she was india, I had provided as one of the reason for her stay in India. This is not mandatory as such , had provided this to the home office just to make wife's case strong.

3) Last 3 Years Bank Statements where we both maintaining Joint account -- India/UK Bank?

Bheeshma: Statements from UK BANK; No point in providing statements of Indian bank .

4) Have you mentioned any covering letter for her absences in UK stay --

Bheeshma: Just a formal template addressing to HOme office; it was just a check list what are all the documents I shared in support of the ILR application.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Bheeshma.

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi Bheeshma,
please can you reply to that email, as I want to contact you on mobile.

Thanks
KP

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:07 pm

KKLTP wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:34 pm
Hi Bheeshma,
please can you reply to that email, as I want to contact you on mobile.

Thanks
KP
You should be careful who you contact. Everyone on this forum is a stranger and you don't know who they are or if they have alterior motives. We frequently have scammers and spammers visiting this site.

In addition, members are not permitted to post their contact details on the forum and the users email has been removed. The user is also newly registered and only has 5 posts on the forum.

Any continue ignoring of the forum rules and members will be banned.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Apologies CR001, I am a newbie and not sure about the rules and regulations of this forum. anywayz Sorry once again..

Thanks
KP

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi Bheeshma,
Regarding Point 4 (below) can you please paste the template you used removing your details, and also for email conversations, how did you submit,is it just emails summary single page print out showing all emails or did you print each email separately.. please also mention how many email conversations you have shown as proof..

please respond to questions raised..

4) Have you mentioned any covering letter for her absences in UK stay --

Bheeshma: Just a formal template addressing to HOme office; it was just a check list what are all the documents I shared in support of the ILR application

Thanks
KP

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi Bheeshma,
Please respond..

Thanks
KP

Bheeshma
India

Post by Bheeshma » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Hi KP,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I haven't used any template as such however I have added below three columns in the spreadsheet and printed it off.

Date Left UK Date Returned UK Reasonforabsence

And submitted all the evidences for absences.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Bheeshma.

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Thanks for the update bheeshma, please can you answer my other previous question ( Did you print all your emails individually or just a single sheet showing all emails?) I have only few emails hardly 2or 3 general emails for over a period of 1 year as my main communication was mostly phone so little bit skeptic in providing it as a proof..

Please reply.

Thanks
KP

Bheeshma
India

Post by Bheeshma » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:51 am

Hi KP,

Yes, I printed off the emails which were emailed to my wife as I had quite few and along with these emails, submitted the following:

- Joint Account Bank Statement (UK Bank)
- Transaction details to her Bank Account in India while she was in INDIA
- Family Photos Taken whenever I visited India
- Travel Itineraries

Yes, I believe that you can also submit the Telephonic Conversation ( Your number on your Wife's Mobile Bill and Your Wife's Number on your Mobile Bills) and You can also provide WhatsAPP Chat details.

By they way, when is your appointment date and which VISA Center?

I hope I have provided the needed information for you so please feel free if you need any further details .
Wish you All the Very Best !

Thanks
Bheeshma.

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Thanks Bheeshma, I couldn't get of phone call history both here in UK and india as it is 3 years back in UK and they don't hold data for more than a year as retention policy & strange rules in india..

i got my appointment in mid of dec @ Croydon but i may change the dates,

Thanks
KP

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Hi Bheeshma,
Thanks a lot and I am Happy to share the information Today my wife got ILR , though she was away for more than 180 days, I hope this information is useful for others with similar case, I have put most of the documents as suggested by you..

All the best for your Kids Visa.. Keep posted once they get their visa..

Thanks
KP

Bheeshma
India

Post by Bheeshma » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:21 pm

That's great to Know KP. All the credit goes to CR001.

My kids ILR was approved on 4th Dec as well and now getting on applying BC for myself.

You have a nice time !

Cheers
Bheeshma.

KKLTP
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by KKLTP » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Good Bheeshma what documents did you submit for your child?

Regards
KP