ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Star101

ILR Dependent

Post by Star101 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi Guys sorry my previous thread has been lost couldnt find on forum, thats why i am creating a new one
After getting ILR after two weeks can my wife stays as Depdendent Tier1 visa will June 2018 or do i have to apply Spouse visa within 28 days after ILR is it so?
do i have to to any maintenance as well for that
or does she need to go back to home country and then apply from there
how does it work
please advice
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Dependent

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 pm

You clearly didn't look very well. It is in the Family Immigration sub forum, where it should have been since you started the topic.

immigration-for-family-members/ilr-depe ... l#p1533383

Note: if you click on your username or 'your posts' in the quick links menu top right of main forum page, you will get your posts/topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.