ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Appointment & a Self emp Questionnaire

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alin55555
Newly Registered

Premium Appointment & a Self emp Questionnaire

Post by alin55555 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi friends

I have a SET LR premium appointment booked in the next couple of weeks.

In July I got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension approved. I am a Director of Limited Company. I have read in a number posts that there is a rumoured “Questionnaire” specifically for self employed/Directors”, is this true? If it is has any one got a link to most upto date version of it?

As a side note, should this Questionnaire not be part of the official Application form if its a required part of the SET LR application. It shouldnt be a surprise thrown at you when you show up for the appointment not knowing anything about such questions...

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium Appointment & a Self emp Questionnaire

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:51 pm

The questionnaire is mainly for Tier 1 General visa holders applying on SET(O) and trying to avoid the tax amendment issues on SET(LR), not Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa holders.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-question ... 03628.html
should this Questionnaire not be part of the official Application form if its a required part of the SET LR application. It shouldnt be a surprise thrown at you when you show up for the appointment not knowing anything about such questions...
It is not only PBS migrants who use the long residence ILR form so no reason it should be part of the application!! :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.