ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 Year/Bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alin55555
Newly Registered

ILR 10 Year/Bank statements

Post by alin55555 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:55 am

Hi friends
I have my ILR 10 year Premium appointment in a few weeks. Currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension.

My Tier 1 partner had his 10 year PSC approved few days ago but when he went there they asked him to get last three months Personal Bank statements, they didnt say why they needed it.

My question is that does being overdrawn or overdrawn the agreed limit has any effect? I have been overdrawn for the last three months. Why are they asking for Bank statements when it isnt a requirement!?

Thanks for your help

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR 10 Year/Bank statements

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:54 pm

There is no maintenance requirement however case worker needs to make sure that you can sustain yourself in the UK. It is a good idea to include last 3 months of personal bank statements if you wish but not required
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nasreen100
Newly Registered
Wales

Re: ILR 10 Year/Bank statements

Post by nasreen100 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Hi alin55555 ,

Glad to know to knw that you are applying for 10 years ilr from tier 1 entrepreneur and your friend already got ilr . I'm on same situation now , applying next month from tier 1 ent . Which Psc he went to ? What are the documents he submitted ?
Any things we need to be careful with ?