ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General 5 Year Route) Dependent - ILR Checklist.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

E44302

Tier 1 (General 5 Year Route) Dependent - ILR Checklist.

Post by E44302 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi All,

I was granted ILR this year and would like to thank all the moderators and members who have been providing their valuable guidance and time.

I have to apply for my wife and daughter next year for their ILR. They are at the moment on the Tier 1 General - Dependent visa.

Following are the documents I am planning to submit:

2 SET(O) Forms
4 Passport Photos (2 for each applicant)
2 Valid Passports
2 Valid Biometric Cards
Marriage Certificate
LIUK Test
Medium of Instruction Certificate
NARIC certificates
Birth Certificate for daughter

Cohabitation Proof:
Tenancy Agreements for last 5 years where spouse name is listed
Council Tax Bill for entire last year
NI Number Letter
Bank Statements of my Spouse last 3 months
GP Letters - For Spouse and daughter

My question is do I need to submit my 12 months bank statements, payslips and P60s? Is that something required for the dependent application in terms of maintenance of funds etc? Can someone please share some information?

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 (General 5 Year Route) Dependent - ILR Checklist.

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:36 am

No maintenance fund requirement for ILR as PBS dependent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

E44302

Post by E44302 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:25 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:36 am
No maintenance fund requirement for ILR as PBS dependent.
So that certainly means I dont need to show\provide my 12 months bank statements and payslips with the P60s.

Does that mean the above checklist of documents is good enough for a PEO appointment for ILR? Can someone please review?

Thanks a lot.

E44302

Post by E44302 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:50 am

Additionally, I need to use just one SET(O) application form. I can include my wife and daughter in the same application form. Is that correct? I was initially thinking that my wife and daughter each need to have their own application form.

I hope my understanding is correct. Can someone please clarify?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:21 pm

One form for both of them together, not separate forms.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

E44302

Post by E44302 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:06 pm

I checked with my GP surgery today. They do not have a policy to give out letters in terms of the address proof etc. However they did say a letter can be provided in stating that the couple has been registered with the surgery from so and so date. However they have informed me that they will not mention the address of the place we were staying.

My wife does have a few letters from GP etc which shows her name and our address. I hope that works.

So basically here is what I have understood. In the last 2 years I need to provide 3 different sources which show the name and address of my spouse\ myself. Will that be sufficient? So based on that:

Cohabitation Proof:
1. Tenancy Agreements for last 2 years where spouse name is listed
2. Council Tax Bill for entire last year
3. NI Number Letter
4. Bank Statements of my Spouse last 3 months
5. GP Letters - For Spouse and daughter

Any help will be appreciated.

E44302

Post by E44302 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:31 am

Respected Moderators and Friends, please if you could just verify the list of documents for my peace of mind !

Additionally I also wanted to know what documents I need to submit for my 4 year old child ILR application? Is the Fully filled in form, birth certificate and passport enough for the child? Do I have to show others proofs of residence etc? Obviously there is nothing in the childs name except for a couple of letters maybe from the GP.

Thanks in advance.

E44302

Post by E44302 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Dear members and gurus,

I have to apply for my wife and child's ILR. Can someone tell me if I need to show my bank statements and salary slips which I did for my ILR application?

Most posts I have searched on this forum are cases in which the main applicant is applying with the dependents and hence had all the bank statements, salary slips, P60s etc. with him\her. My case is not the same. I have already got my ILR. Do I still need to carry those documents?

If that is not the case, is my checklist for documents above enough? Can someone please confirm?

I assume that for dependents, UKVI is only checking if the relationship is genuine. This can be shown using the cohabitation proofs? What about my child? She does not have any bill or anything on her name.

Thanks in advance!

E44302

Post by E44302 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:56 pm

any help guys?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Not sure if needed but no harm in taking the most recent 3 months payslips and 3 months corresponding bank statements.

6 sources for cohabitation spanning 2 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)