ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New online Application Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

E44302

New online Application Form

Post by E44302 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi Members and Moderators,

Like many of you, I have noticed today that the SET(O) Application form is now available online and can be used for an application.

Following is my situation:

1) I have to apply for my wife and dependent child for their ILR. I was granted ILR last year under Tier 1 General.
2) I have already booked their in person premium appointments for later this month.

I have 2 queries:
1) Do I need to use the online application form? Is this form only for the purpose that users can stop writing things manually in the form and actually print them out with their details?

2) What happens in case of premium appointment bookings were the payment has already been taken by UKVI ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: New online Application Form

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:39 pm

You can still use the paper form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pradbis
Newly Registered

Post by pradbis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Could not find online application form on the gov.uk site. The only link seems to be to the PDF form which needs to be downloaded, printed and filled up.

Can somebody post a link to the online form or tell me how to reach it please?

E44302

Post by E44302 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:20 pm

pradbis
Newly Registered

Post by pradbis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Thanks