ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Ent Route to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kim001

T1 Ent Route to ILR

Post by kim001 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Hello respected members in the house.
This might have been dealt with before hopefully.
My question: Does the time spent waiting for HO decesion on extension count towards the 5years required on T1 Ent route to ILR? For instance, if took 13 months for HO to extend ones application, does it mean that the person only has one year left to qualify for ILR as he would have spent 5years on the route even though he would have spent one year in the 2 years of extention?

Thank you for your response.

marcnath

Re: T1 Ent Route to ILR

Post by marcnath » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Correct. ILR 5 year continuous period is calculated from start of Initial Visa date.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kim001

Post by kim001 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Thank you very much for that quick response.

kim001

Post by kim001 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:05 pm

Hello everyone,
My initial T1 Ent Visa was granted in July 2014

I applied for extension in June 2017

I was interviewed in my office July 2018

Since then no more communication from HO

If HO does not get back by June this year, I will be due for ILR (5 yrs on T1 Ent Visa)

Question- Apart from what I submitted for my extension and of course LIUK, what else do i need to apply for ILR? especially with job creation, do i still need to show that I have created 2 new full time jobs for 12 months each?

Many thanks.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:59 pm

kim001 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:05 pm
Hello everyone,
My initial T1 Ent Visa was granted in July 2014

I applied for extension in June 2017

I was interviewed in my office July 2018

Since then no more communication from HO

If HO does not get back by June this year, I will be due for ILR (5 yrs on T1 Ent Visa)

Question- Apart from what I submitted for my extension and of course LIUK, what else do i need to apply for ILR? especially with job creation, do i still need to show that I have created 2 new full time jobs for 12 months each?

Many thanks.
Pretty much the same documents you submitted for your extension, updating the time sensitive documents such as business activity.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.