ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hosainz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Premium Service Centre Booking Problems!

Post by hosainz » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:29 am

hi
very frustrating as i am in the same position since last week No luck yet tried almost everything day and nigh.

q786
South Africa

Post by q786 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:30 am

Hi All,

I am in same situation. My visa ends 31st August and last night there were only appointments from the 3rd September! I have been checking everyday and cannot believe it the entire August is gone yet I have been checking?? Should I still wait for any August to appear or should I send a postal application? I didnt want to sent a postal as I am due to give birth in October and needed my passport to register the birth..... I'm so stressed

michali
Member of Standing

Post by michali » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:36 am

I would keep trying as you still have a few weeks before you post the application if you have to. I wonder if a certified copy of your passport would suffice to register your baby’s birth if necessary?

q786
South Africa

Post by q786 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:41 am

Thanks for your reply. I'm concerned as all the centers have blocked out August now and only appointments for September. My plan is to keep trying and then post if nothing comes up. I will call the register office and ask about the certified copy. We pay so much for this terrible service.

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:47 am

q786 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:41 am
Thanks for your reply. I'm concerned as all the centers have blocked out August now and only appointments for September. My plan is to keep trying and then post if nothing comes up. I will call the register office and ask about the certified copy. We pay so much for this terrible service.
Keep trying - I booked my initial appointment on Aug 31st then Aug 23rd then Aug 16th and y'day I managed to find one for July 25th. But you have to be flexible for location and should have immense patience to keep retrying. No words can describe the frustration but appointments appear randomly through out the day although jus for a minute or so. So keep trying - you may find one.

q786
South Africa

Post by q786 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:49 am

Thank you it makes me feel alot better. Yes I have been flexible on any centre, its the only way.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:54 am

Hi Muthu24

Which Center did you found for August and July. ? As I found only for September. Think you

muthu24

Post by muthu24 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:40 am

Hi - I initially booked for Croydon - then Glasgow - then Sheffield and at last Liverpool. So as its so random on them appearing - have to keep looking. Also I found that as soon as I change the booking the appointment at the previous centre become available immediately.

q786
South Africa

Post by q786 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:46 am

I have been trying since 7.30am, have the page open and keep changing centres. Nothing.
Besides midnight does anyone know times that are good to look?

Emmi
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Emmi » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:50 am

Hi All, My current appointment is on Aug. 23rd in Sheffield. However, I am trying to find an earlier appointment. I am refreshing my browser and checking all the Premium Service Centers every 5 min. But, I have not found any slot yet. If someone would prefer to cancel or reschedule his/her appointment to a later one, could you please let me know? We can do it at the same time. Many thanks.

q786
South Africa

Post by q786 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:24 am

What a dilemma booking. Its so stressing. Pregnant have a 2year old and been up trying since midnight. Came to work trying constantly. Finally just managed to book an appointment for the 7th Aug. Had to pay extra as the time was early but had no choice as this is a killer to your brain and anxiety!
My visa expires 31st August, booked 7th August does anyone know if I'm in date or is it too early?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:27 am

q786 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:24 am
What a dilemma booking. Its so stressing. Pregnant have a 2year old and been up trying since midnight. Came to work trying constantly. Finally just managed to book an appointment for the 7th Aug. Had to pay extra as the time was early but had no choice as this is a killer to your brain and anxiety!
My visa expires 31st August, booked 7th August does anyone know if I'm in date or is it too early?
Date is fine. Your 5 years starts from the date you entered the UK on your spouse visa, so hopefully this is near that date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

q786
South Africa

Post by q786 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:30 am

Thanks I was already in the Uk for 2 years when my spouse visa started as I was on a graduate scheme.
Visa started 02/09/2013

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:35 am

q786 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:30 am
Thanks I was already in the Uk for 2 years when my spouse visa started as I was on a graduate scheme.
Visa started 02/09/2013
Date is fine then for 7th August.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

q786
South Africa

Post by q786 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi, I was not given the option to pay for IHS when I booked my appointment online? the checlist says I need to pay, any help?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:41 pm

q786 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:34 pm
Hi, I was not given the option to pay for IHS when I booked my appointment online? the checlist says I need to pay, any help?
If you are applying for ILR, then there is no IHS payable.

What did you select as category for your appointment??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

q786
South Africa

Post by q786 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi, Thank you. Under the question what type of application you are booking i have (SET M)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:51 pm

q786 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:51 pm
Hi, Thank you. Under the question what type of application you are booking i have (SET M)
Then no IHS is payable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

hosainz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hosainz » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:54 am

Hi guys appointment available at cardif just manage to book one

JP145
India

Post by JP145 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:34 am

some appointment available at birmingham now. book if anyone looking for them. Early Aug.

kamiHere
Newly Registered
India

Post by kamiHere » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:54 pm

I m trying to get an appointment for early September for last 10 days. I ve tried 12.00am - 6.00am and once every 20 mins of every working day.

Twice it alerted me booking no longer available after i ve selected the appointment and click save and next to pay.

Just wondering is there a bug in the booking site?

Looking at threads it looks like it has always been this bad for years. Has it?

Is there any whatsapp group etc that alert people quicker when appointments become available?

What re we supposed to do write-off 6 months of our lives and make a postal application or wait to win the psc lottery?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:56 pm

kamiHere wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:54 pm
I m trying to get an appointment for early September for last 10 days. I ve tried 12.00am - 6.00am and once every 20 mins of every working day.

Twice it alerted me booking no longer available after i ve selected the appointment and click save and next to pay.

Just wondering is there a bug in the booking site?

Looking at threads it looks like it has always been this bad for years. Has it?

Is there any whatsapp group etc that alert people quicker when appointments become available?

What re we supposed to do write-off 6 months of our lives and make a postal application or wait to win the psc lottery?
Members are not permitted to post any contact info or 'whatsapp groups' on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

msc
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by msc » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:06 pm

muthu24 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:47 am
q786 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:41 am
Keep trying - I booked my initial appointment on Aug 31st then Aug 23rd then Aug 16th and y'day I managed to find one for July 25th. But you have to be flexible for location and should have immense patience to keep retrying. No words can describe the frustration but appointments appear randomly through out the day although jus for a minute or so. So keep trying - you may find one.
Hi.. I booked an appointment at 2am today but got the email Booking Expired. Do you know how to reschedule or cancel the appointment? I dont see any option when I log in, it goes straight to the confirmation page. Thank you.

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Post by greegiecee » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Just keep trying. I know it is demoralising (and somewhat disgusting given what they charge), but keep searching different centre. Also try between 10am and 11am. I got mine at 10:45am after trying for 7 nights in a row at midnight. I got one last Friday for next week so appointments do open up (especially if someone cancels). I feel everyone's pain, I was ready to give up when I suddenly got mine.
I will also suggest that you contact your local MP or an MP on the Homa Affairs Select Committee. I contacted my local MP who deals in immigration (I am in Scotland) and they have agreed to take my issues up directly. I've got an appointment for myself, but not for my wife, but I figure if I can get mine sorted, we can post hers because her visa expires.
Heads held high peeps, it is stressful but you will hopefully all get the appointments you need.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:17 pm

I just booked appointment for 31st August for Glasgow, this is 3rd time I booked appointment. Hopefully this time will work.