ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite leave to remain

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chij
Newly Registered

Indefinite leave to remain

Post by chij » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello,

I am under work permit from March 2016 to March 2019. Initially I came to UK in 2013 November under dependant visa (Tier 1 General visa). I will complete 5years of residency on November 2018 when combining both categories of visa. I would like to know if I could combine both categories of visa to apply for indefinite leave to remain.

vinny

Re: Indefinite leave to remain

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:56 pm

No.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Re: Indefinite leave to remain

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:58 pm

Didn’t you apply under Long residence?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.