ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Online Form for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

business genius

245DF Requirements for ILR Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by business genius » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Dear Entrepreneurs

Those who are applying for ILR in couple of days or already applied,did you read the above rule.It mentioned that we need to submit documents in addition to mentioned in the appendix A.
It includes all the documents we applied at the time of extension.
Can some one pls clarify the document checklist as I'm planning to apply for ILR in first week of August.

jafersadeq

Re: 245DF Requirements for ILR Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by jafersadeq » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Yes, they check everything but they do not ask for any evidence if you got points in your extension, they will tick the boxes for evidences you already provided in your extension.
You may note that HO did not mention anything about the 180 days absence in the paragraph 245DF, but it is in the table 6, and they did not refer to it.

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 am

Hi
But now the question is :
Do we need to send accounts ,insurance etc along with ILR entrepreneurs application?

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 am

"If you are applying for settlement you will need to provide all the necessary documentation to evidence you have met the requirements of the table above. In all cases you should supply the required evidence of investment and job creation set out in the Extension Application section above."

In policy guidance on page 34 after Table 6 settlement,the above paragraphs(copied above) mentioned that you should submit all the evidence to met the requirements of table above.
But what does it mean: [highlight=yellow]In all cases you should supply the required evidence of investment and job creation set out in extension application section above[/highlight]

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:55 am

business genius wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 am
Hi
But now the question is :
Do we need to send accounts ,insurance etc along with ILR entrepreneurs application?
Accounts are not a requirement at ILR stage as they were required to prove Investments during extension application. Its no harm in sending them as a supporting documents. I would suggest to stick to the requirements set out in the guidance and in case CW requires anything apart from required evidence they will send a request.

business genius

ILR Online Form for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by business genius » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi
I am filling the ILR online form.
I have two questions relating to the form:
ABSENT HISTORY:
When we fill the immigration absent history, it asked for the proof of absence.When i see the details, the proof has to provide by Tier 2 or Exceptional talent.
If i'm not clicking any proof/evidence of absence, form can't allow me to go to next question.But when i click Other & then 'Original passport' as proof of absence, it allows me to go to next section.
If some one has filled the Online ILR form, how they resolve this issue.

Employee Start date:
Do we need to write the actual employee start date or just the date it covers 12 months.eg My one employee started on 01 June,2016 & while for ILR i am sending RTI/Wage slips from August,2017 to July,2018.
So now do i need to write the start date 01/06/2016 OR 01/08/2017?
Also i increased the salary of that employee, how to mention that detail.Do i need to give salary increase as employee 2 details?

Rafeeq1144

Re: ILR Online Form for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by Rafeeq1144 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:31 pm

I am also applying in first week of august and filling online form.

i click option Others and wrote Not required for T1Ent application

About job

i entre as new employee everytime pay rate changing.

business genius

Re: ILR Online Form for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by business genius » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 pm

Thanks Rafeeq

Not applicable is appropriate answer.

Also the start date of employment is 12 months from the date of application.

Do you mind sharing the list of documents sending along with application form.

I am also applying first week of August.