ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(O) Supporting documents signature

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

business genius

Set(O) Supporting documents signature

Post by business genius » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:47 pm

Hi
I filed the ILR set(o) tier 1 Ent application online today &paid the fee immediately.I got the biometrics letter and the document checklist.I have 15 days to post the documents.l have two questions & need clarification.
1) Do I need to sign all wage slips,FPS & other supporting documents? Or I can post with out signature as I can't see anything written in the policy guidance

2) Absences from UK: when I filled the absences from UK & mentioned in the checklist no evidence required for T1E but checklist showing to provide uk absence proof/document.Now I want to clarify this check point in covering letter.I am trying to find out the relevant section in ILR rules but can't find out.Can anyone pls post the link.I would be greatful in advance.

Rafeeq1144

Re: Set(O) Supporting documents signature

Post by Rafeeq1144 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:13 am

business genius wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:47 pm
Hi
I filed the ILR set(o) tier 1 Ent application online today &paid the fee immediately.I got the biometrics letter and the document checklist.I have 15 days to post the documents.l have two questions & need clarification.
1) Do I need to sign all wage slips,FPS & other supporting documents? Or I can post with out signature as I can't see anything written in the policy guidance

i submitted mine online today as well. i didnt sign any payslips, FPS, and any other documents because its not required at IRL stage.

2) Absences from UK: when I filled the absences from UK & mentioned in the checklist no evidence required for T1E but checklist showing to provide uk absence proof/document.Now I want to clarify this check point in covering letter.I am trying to find out the relevant section in ILR rules but can't find out.Can anyone pls post the link.I would be greatful in advance.

I choosed other option, then in check list it was asking for evidance and i write a simple paper explaining its not required for Tier 1 Entre but still i am sending all my privoius passports with entry and Exit stump on it if you want to see.

business genius

Re: Set(O) Supporting documents signature

Post by business genius » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:22 am

Thanks
I’m sending Previous passports in any case, just want the reference in rules
About signatures how you know that signatures are not required at ILR stage.