ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife's ILR for TIER 1 (GENERAL) now British citizen applicant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shakqas
Newly Registered

Wife's ILR for TIER 1 (GENERAL) now British citizen applicant

Post by shakqas » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:16 pm

Hi,

Just to give you a brief back story I got my ILR in 2015 from TIER 1 (GENERAL) and naturalised in 2016

my wife got her TIER 1 (GENERAL) DEPENDENT visa in 2013 and now due for her ILR

would appretiate if anyone guide me what documents should i need to support my wife's ILR application?

she already pass life in the UK test and have NARIC certificate for english requirement wondering what other supporting documents she will need?

Thanks

hsyasin

Re: Wife's ILR for TIER 1 (GENERAL) now British citizen applicant

Post by hsyasin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:29 am

I've just done my wife's 2 weeks ago.
Its quite easy now, just search for ilr online application, and apply online.

Docs that attached were: Her passport, biometric, life in the UK, English B1 and 2 photographs with name written on back. Soon as you complete online form and pay for it, it gives you the biometric letter immediately to print and that's about it.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-o

shakqas
Newly Registered

Re: Wife's ILR for TIER 1 (GENERAL) now British citizen applicant

Post by shakqas » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:05 pm

Thanks for your reply hsyasin much appreciated

do you know if there is any maintenance requirement for certain period or any bank statements need to send/ earning requirements?

Thanks