ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"Where did you spend time outside the UK?" visiting 3 counties in one trip how to

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

justdopposite

"Where did you spend time outside the UK?" visiting 3 counties in one trip how to

Post by justdopposite » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:21 am

Hi

I visited 3 different countries in 5 days, in between my exit and entry back to UK - How should I write that in the ILR application form please , for filling in absences

Where did you spend time outside the UK? - France , Germany , Belgium
when did you leave uk ? - 1st of March (heathrow to France)
when did you return to UK ? - 5th of March (Belgium to heathrow )

There is no option to select multiple countries in 'where did you spend time outside UK' field in the online form. Or should I not mention the other two countries ?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Many thanks
J

smilez
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: "Where did you spend time outside the UK?" visiting 3 counties in one trip how to

Post by smilez » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:35 pm

I had a few trips as such that I had to enter to my application.

On the actual application form, I put the first destination country. I also provided a separate table where I entered more details including all the countries visited per trip.

Good luck.