ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Xeeshans
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Apply for ILR

Post by Xeeshans » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi everyone

Im a silent member of this forum and want to ask a wuestion regarding my application i want to make .

So i applied my tier 1 extension on 28th may 2018 ihs refunded within 2 months then i recived 2 conplex letters within 1 month time .

Sep 2018 i became eligible to apply for ILR but my partner wanted me to wait as he was worried if iapply for ILR he might get stuck for his extension if interview called anyway no interview done so far and im applying for ILR BY POST .

Just a quick one me n him have been trading together in a legit business if i opt myself out will there be any issue on his application .

Secondly if i apply for ILR by post as i cant go on window as i dont have passport on me how long roughly will it take to approve for the visa

Regards

marcnath

Re: Apply for ILR

Post by marcnath » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Xeeshans wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:01 pm
Hi everyone

Im a silent member of this forum and want to ask a wuestion regarding my application i want to make .

So i applied my tier 1 extension on 28th may 2018 ihs refunded within 2 months then i recived 2 conplex letters within 1 month time .

Sep 2018 i became eligible to apply for ILR but my partner wanted me to wait as he was worried if iapply for ILR he might get stuck for his extension if interview called anyway no interview done so far and im applying for ILR BY POST .

Just a quick one me n him have been trading together in a legit business if i opt myself out will there be any issue on his application .

Secondly if i apply for ILR by post as i cant go on window as i dont have passport on me how long roughly will it take to approve for the visa

Regards
There have been plenty of similar cases shared in this forum.

Your ILR (LR) and your withdrawal should have no impact on your team member's extension application.

It is impossible to say how long the postal application will take.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

cutegirl21
India

Post by cutegirl21 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Hi Xesshan,

Why don't you try new Premium 24-hour service mate of Sopra Steria.At a cost of extra (£610) As they will scan your all documents and forward to HO, so most probably then you will get your decision in 24 hours hopefully.

Regards

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:02 pm

cutegirl21 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:48 pm
Hi Xesshan,

Why don't you try new Premium 24-hour service mate of Sopra Steria.At a cost of extra (£610) As they will scan your all documents and forward to HO, so most probably then you will get your decision in 24 hours hopefully.

Regards

Tier 1 cannot use this service unfortunately
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:48 am

I was under impression that they can! The new comms rolled out by Sopra Steria does mention ILR route available for Tier 1. Even when you check the eligibility for ILR it mentions about possibility of using Premium Service for same day decision. Has anyone tried this service??
where there's a will there's a way

Xeeshans
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Xeeshans » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:37 am

i Think if you have applied for an extension and do not have passport in possession you can not apply 24 hours premimum service i can only apply by post correct me if im wrong

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm

You cannot use the same day decision service provided at PSCs by UKVI (old premium service centers)
However you CAN apply online for ILR under Tier 1E and use the new UKVCAS services :!: You do not need to apply by post
Apply here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-seto
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice