ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET- O via online for PBS dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

ref786

SET- O via online for PBS dependant

Post by ref786 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Hi Folks,

I have queries regarding my wife's SET-O. I have been told now we can only do online and after 29 Nov, we can not post the application as new system comes into play. I am keen to apply before that so I have below queries

1. Once I am done with online application (if just online option is left), do I need to print the filled online application (pdf) and send it with the other documents via post office?

2. In terms of fund maintenance, does my wife need it not sure as she is apply for PBS dependant (5yrs Route - Tier 1-general)?

3. Can I also have a quick list of documents please that I should send to HO?

Thanks a lot for your time

Ref

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET- O via online for PBS dependant

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:22 pm

1. Once I am done with online application (if just online option is left), do I need to print the filled online application (pdf) and send it with the other documents via post office?
You apply online fill the form, pay all the fees and then book an appointment with UKVCAS to submit the documents in person and provide biometrics. No posting required.
Apply here: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-o
2. In terms of fund maintenance, does my wife need it not sure as she is apply for PBS dependant (5yrs Route - Tier 1-general)?
No maintenance requirement under SET(O) for PBS dependants
3. Can I also have a quick list of documents please that I should send to HO?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-1-2-4-5
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ashleyransoo

Re: SET- O via online for PBS dependant

Post by ashleyransoo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:58 pm

Hi All,

I have some queries relevant to this thread, I apologise in advance for posting here.

In addition to Zimba’s very helpful info above, could anyone advise if the following are required with the online form:

1. Photos of applicant
2.Cohabitation proof for 2 years - is this required? Not that I can see anywhere mentioned for this category
3.Declaring absences for dependents - no section on online form

Many thanks,
Ashley.