ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Photos for new service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SpouseOfSettler

Re: Passport Photos for new service

Post by SpouseOfSettler » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:16 am

mizer wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:34 am
Did you send signed consent declaration to allow home office to check your documents?
The only declaration I signed was the family one in the document checklist

SpouseOfSettler

Post by SpouseOfSettler » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:17 am

MonsterJb wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:53 am
Hi,Did you have to provide the photos ? Iam going for set O ILR .please can someone confirm this for the new visa system for super priority.
No I did not. They take your photos at the visa centre.

MonsterJb
Newly Registered

Post by MonsterJb » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:25 am

also please can you help this.

Signed declaration form for verification checks.
How can I upload this mandatory document... so for I have filled my application online,at the end in the list of mandatory documents this is one of them .

Really appreciate your help.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:54 am

MonsterJb wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:25 am
also please can you help this.

Signed declaration form for verification checks.
How can I upload this mandatory document... so for I have filled my application online,at the end in the list of mandatory documents this is one of them .

Really appreciate your help.
Once you fill the online application, at the end, it gives you a link to download the template (It has 3 parts) for verification checks. You have to sign it accordinngly if only part 1 is relevant to you or part 2 and 3 also. Then you can upload it later.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

SpouseOfSettler

Post by SpouseOfSettler » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:02 am

Which route are you guys applying as my wife didn't get this document for SET(M).

MonsterJb
Newly Registered

Post by MonsterJb » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:02 pm

For SET (O) ONLINE SUPER PRIORITY

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:39 pm

MonsterJb wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:02 pm
For SET (O) ONLINE SUPER PRIORITY
Kindly start your own topic on Set O or continue in one you have rather than tagging onto this users thread which is only about ILR based on Set M, which has completely different requirements and rules to Set O applications.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MonsterJb
Newly Registered

Post by MonsterJb » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:48 pm

ok thank you

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm

SpouseOfSettler wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:16 am
mizer wrote:
Did you send signed consent declaration to allow home office to check your documents?
Thank you for prompt response,same for mine I couldnt see anywhere consen declaration on the application,I presume we are not going to be checked! It's look bizarre to me!
Any thought about this?

allyf
Canada

Post by allyf » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:02 pm

SpouseOfSettler wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:59 am
Just wanted to say a big thank you to CR001 and allyf for the help and advice.

We (finally!) submitted yesterday. Our experience of the service centre was not pleasant. Took close to 4hrs to go through the whole process. This was due to too many appointments and not enough staff. To their credit, the staff never got grumpy and showed a lot of patience.

Thankfully it's all done, now just have to cross fingers and wait for the decision.

SoS
Great job! Hope you get a decision very soon! I’m hoping I can get an appointment next week after I submit..and willing to travel anywhere in the country! Will keep you posted 😊

SpouseOfSettler

Post by SpouseOfSettler » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:46 pm

mizer wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm
SpouseOfSettler wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:16 am
mizer wrote:
Thank you for prompt response,same for mine I couldnt see anywhere consen declaration on the application,I presume we are not going to be checked! It's look bizarre to me!
Any thought about this?
I wouldn't worry about it if you can only see family declaration. Each route has a different set of documents.

SpouseOfSettler

Post by SpouseOfSettler » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:47 pm

allyf wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:02 pm
SpouseOfSettler wrote:

We (finally!) submitted yesterday. Our experience of the service centre was not pleasant. Took close to 4hrs to go through the whole process. This was due to too many appointments and not enough staff. To their credit, the staff never got grumpy and showed a lot of patience.

Thankfully it's all done, now just have to cross fingers and wait for the decision.

SoS
Great job! Hope you get a decision very soon! I’m hoping I can get an appointment next week after I submit..and willing to travel anywhere in the country! Will keep you posted 😊
Thanks allyf, hope you get a convenient appointment and all the best with your application.

purivish
Newly Registered
India

Post by purivish » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:07 am

SpouseOfSettler wrote:

SoS
Hi SoS,

Good to know that you have submitted the ilr application. I have quick couple of questions, hope you can help..

1. "Are you part of any social groups or do you have other cultural ties in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?"

2. "Please explain why you and your partner cannot live together outside the UK"

Could you please advise?

Thanks,

Purivish