ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who should the absence letter be addressed to

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

okigen68
Vietnam

Who should the absence letter be addressed to

Post by okigen68 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:33 pm

Hi guys,

So after much worries, my previous employer has agreed to give me an absence letter. However per their standard procedure they insist I must provide a name and postal address for the addressee of the letter. This is only for the sake of the header in their standard reference template, and they sadly cannot proceed the letter without it :?

I can' find the UKVI address anywhere - someone here posted a template with UKBA address on it, but UKBA has closed and I assumed UKVI will have a different address now. This is only for presentation so any idea will be greatly appreciated (needs to be a detailed address - so sadly "United Kingdom" is not enough).

RWA1
Pakistan

Re: Who should the absence letter be addressed to

Post by RWA1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:52 am

okigen68 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:33 pm
Hi guys,

So after much worries, my previous employer has agreed to give me an absence letter. However per their standard procedure they insist I must provide a name and postal address for the addressee of the letter. This is only for the sake of the header in their standard reference template, and they sadly cannot proceed the letter without it :?

I can' find the UKVI address anywhere - someone here posted a template with UKBA address on it, but UKBA has closed and I assumed UKVI will have a different address now. This is only for presentation so any idea will be greatly appreciated (needs to be a detailed address - so sadly "United Kingdom" is not enough).
Hi,

I have used tge following address,

To whom it may concern

Home Office
SET (O)
Indefinite Leave to Remain
PO Box 591
Durham DH1 9FS