ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vish86
Newly Registered

ILR application for dependents

Post by vish86 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:30 am

Hi,

I got my ILR through the Tier 2 (5 year) route and my wife and daughter are now eligible to apply for their ILR. The list of documents required to prove we are living together is not very clear to me. As far as I know, we need to provide,

1. Marriage certificate
2. Tenancy agreements with both our names. - How many month/years do we need to provide?
3. Council Tax bills with both our names. - How many month/years do we need to provide?
4. Utility bills - How many month/years do we need to provide? and do both our names need to be on it? We have taken responsibility of specific bills which means that I'm named on the broadband bill and my wife is named on the Gas/Electricity bills. Do both of us need to be named on the utility bills?

Any help is highly appreciated :)

Thanks
Vish

ntt05r
Vietnam

Re: ILR application for dependents

Post by ntt05r » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:42 am

Hi Vish

Is this the list of documents stated in your online application form or a list you think you will need to submit?

vish86
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application for dependents

Post by vish86 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've been trying to find a list of documents required on UKVA but can't find a guidance document for Tier 2 dependents to ILR applications. I saw a few posts on this forum with these documents.

Regards
Vish