ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (LR) - Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mahesh4902
Newly Registered

Set (LR) - Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

Post by mahesh4902 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:48 am

Hi, I have just made an application for ILR- 10 year route. After I submitted the application I realized I have not mentioned any reasons for 'Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?' question. So the default answer is 'I do not have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK', which I think sounds like I don't have any reasons to stay here.
I'd have mentioned 'I'd like to stay here on the basis of long residency and commitment to my full-time permanent job and the social life I've established here.' Obviously I can't modify the application now.
Would it be a good idea to attach a Cover Letter mentioning the same above? or Does it not matter as the application itself is applying on the basis of long residency?

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Set (LR) - Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 am

That question is not important. Do not worry
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mahesh4902
Newly Registered

Re: Set (LR) - Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?

Post by mahesh4902 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Thank you. really helpful.