ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR eligibility question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Snic
Newly Registered

ILR eligibility question

Post by Snic » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:36 am

Dear Advisers

Can anyone on this forum shed more light on 60 months/5 years stays before submitting the online application. My 60 months spouse visa expire on 31/01/19 and a solicitor is advising to submit on the 31/01/19. Since the 28 days submission before visa expiry is not longer on home office website. On home office website says you must have completed your 60 months before applying.
Thanks all suggestions are welcome
Dre

Casa

Re: ILR eligibility question

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:43 am

You post has been moved to your own topic from the member's thread you had tagged your question onto.

Not only is it unfair to the other member and causes confusion, your situation has no relevance to the topic you posted in. :!:

Where on the Home Office website is this given? The 28 day rule still applies. What date did you enter the UK on your initial spouse visa. :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.