ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50 K to Accelerated route on the basis of 10 jobs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alimola1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50 K to Accelerated route on the basis of 10 jobs

Post by Alimola1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:23 am

Dear Gurus,
I have applied for ILR Accelerated route (50K) on 10 Nov 2018 online application Biomatric done and Documents sent end of Nov 2018,
My Question is,
Anybody who got interview call or visit the office on ILR application?
Anybody use this route via 50K Accelerated route contact me on this page plz. Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50 K to Accelerated route on the basis of 10 jobs

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:08 am

Anybody who applies for any visa application can be asked for any interview. Interviews for ILR are not common but may happen particularly as many Tier 1E migrants have been interviewed in the last two or three years.
Also we strongly suggest against sharing your personal information with other members as you could be targeted by scammers :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice