ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur ILR Consent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Entrepreneur visa - Job Creation ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:49 pm

ishent wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:33 pm
@tier11417 thanks a lot for the answer.

So basically I can apply for the same visa even after a rejection -

(why I'm asking this is, I saw somewhere in the forum that you can not apply for Entrepreneur visa for 12 months if you got refused.) Is this true?
Where on the forum did you see that??? Suggest post the link to the information if you are going to state you read something on the forum.

You might well be confusing the 12 months cooling off period which is for Tier 2 General visa and Tier 2 ICT.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ishent
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Entrepreneur ILR Consent

Post by ishent » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Hello guys,

I have applied the Enterprenuer visa with a team member and got the extension approved and looking for the
ILR application now.

But he is switching to his wife's visa who is settled. so when I applies my visa, do I need to mention that I am part of Enterprenuer team?

And as we both invested 25k each (50k) route - is that affecting the investment requirement (We already got points for the investment during the extension)

Also In the new system, you have to provide the consents - Should my team member sign this as well (He is not applying with me)

Consent to Home Office PART-1
Consent to Home Office PART-2

On a separate note - what if he leaves the company now - how dies that affect to my ILR

Can you guys please help on above queries?

Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Entrepreneur visa - Job Creation ILR

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Kindly keep ALL of your ILR questions in one topic (this one, both topics merged).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.