ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending documents after ukvcas and online application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Southernman
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

5 year Spouse visa application near biometric expiry

Post by Southernman » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 am

Good morning.I am on a dependant visa to my parent which i renewed once.The other parent is on a spousal visa.We arrived on 24/10/13.I thought you applied for the ilr 28 days before the biometry expiry . Unfortunately I have read on here that you can apply 28 days before the 5 year period.I could not find any information on this anywhere.I wanted to ask if there will be any issues with the home office if we apply before biometric expiry,expires on 19/03/2019?

Casa

Re: 5 year Spouse visa application near biometric expiry

Post by Casa » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:13 am

Southernman wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 am
Good morning.I am on a dependant visa to my parent which i renewed once.The other parent is on a spousal visa.We arrived on 24/10/13.I thought you applied for the ilr 28 days before the biometry expiry . Unfortunately I have read on here that you can apply 28 days before the 5 year period.I could not find any information on this anywhere.I wanted to ask if there will be any issues with the home office if we apply before biometric expiry,expires on 19/03/2019?
No problem.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Southernman
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Did english test did not fill on form

Post by Southernman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:25 am

Hi I did the english test but my parent did but my parent did not find where to out unique reference number , appointment with ukvcas is booked what should we do ?

Southernman
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Application on biometric expiry day

Post by Southernman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:29 am

Good morning.An application was submitted online ,17 march around 1 am ,the same day the biometric expires ,does this count as overstaying?

Casa

Re: Application on biometric expiry day

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:43 am

Southernman wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:29 am
Good morning.An application was submitted online ,17 march around 1 am ,the same day the biometric expires ,does this count as overstaying?
No.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Southernman
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: Did english test did not fill on form

Post by Southernman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:51 am

Thank you .About the English test ,us there anyway it can be corrected or we have to submit the certificates at ukvcas?
Does that mean the application is valid despite applying on expiry day

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:56 am

1. Mandatory to submit the certificate showing you meet the English requirement.

2. Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm

You can send the English certificate with a cover letter
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Did you apply via the new system? If yes, then you get 45 working days to book a biometric appointment with UKVCAS. You should order the English Certificate again asap. You should book the biometrics appointment only once you have the certificate handy and upload with other documents and add a cover letter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Southernman
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by Southernman » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm

Yes, I have the certificates already and yes we applied through the new system.
In the cover letter, what do I mention? Is it okay if I include other corrections on the cover letter? Thank you for the help.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:33 pm

Southernman wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm
In the cover letter, what do I mention? Is it okay if I include other corrections on the cover letter? Thank you for the help.
Just mention you took the english test on a later date but need to correct that on the form is you answered NO to it. Print the relevant page, correct manually, add a cover letter and upload along other docs and upload the certificate.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:34 pm

Southernman wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm
Yes you can include other corrections too
Bizman

Southernman
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Omitted PIP and esa for spouse visa ilr

Post by Southernman » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:52 am

Good morning, I am typing to ask, my father meets the financial threshold for 2 dependants as the main applicant. My mother was previously the sponsor . However, currently, she is receiving pip and ESA. However, it was not declared in the application . Would it affect the outcome of the application or would it cause problems?

Thank you

Southernman
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: Omitted PIP and esa for spouse visa ilr

Post by Southernman » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:10 pm

If anyone please help with advice.

Southernman
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Sending documents after ukvcas and online application

Post by Southernman » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi.it turned out on a spousal visa application with financial requirement met by self employment.When answering the if the spouse receives esa or pip, answered no by mistake but spouse does but not an excuse.Will the home office cause trouble or is there a way of sending the evidence after ukvcas appointment.Afraid of deception

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Sending documents after ukvcas and online application

Post by bizman » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:16 pm

It’s important to be as honest as possible without hiding anything. You can correct any issues with a cover letter before application is decided
Bizman