ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor difference between salary on pay slip and A/C

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rkst
Newly Registered
India

Minor difference between salary on pay slip and A/C

Post by rkst » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:54 pm

HI,

I'll be applying for my ILR very soon. While collecting documents to support my application, i found there is small difference between the salary mentioned on my payslip and what's in the account, to be exact 40 pence in one case and .08 in other. This is mainly due to tax calculation, any my employer has a fixed amount which gets credited each month.

I have following questions on which i seek guidance:

1) What is the best proof i can provide to home office for the difference amount?
2) In case it is letter (my employer is happy to write it) then what should be part of this letter?
3) Can you please review the letter i have written for home office and provide your feedback

We write in support of the application for indefinite leave to remain for Mr. XXX.

This is to confirm that due to an admin / clerical error, salary credited in the bank account (XXX) of MR XXX for the month of Jan 2019 and Feb 2019 was less by .40 pence and .08 pence respectively, than the amount on payslip. I will ask my accountant to rectify the error and pay the .48 pence balance to XXX in next payroll cycle.

Here are the details of last 3 month’s salaries
(here i've added a table stating salary slip amount and amount in a/c and the balance)

I will ensure Mr XXX is paid the balance amount of .48 pence in the payroll for month of March 2019.

Further, I will also ensure that XXX receives the same money as per pay slip in future payroll cycle.

Can you please let me know if this will be sufficient?

Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Minor difference between salary on pay slip and A/C

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:23 pm

Very minor differences are not going to be a problem.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rkst
Newly Registered
India

Post by rkst » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:36 pm

Thanks Zimba, does that mean i don't need the letter?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:19 pm

There should be no need for a letter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rkst
Newly Registered
India

Post by rkst » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:51 am

Thanks Zimba.