ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS applying day and appointment day

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

keth001
Sri Lanka

UKVCAS applying day and appointment day

Post by keth001 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:06 pm

Dear gurus,

Appologise me if I am repeating this question. I have searched for few hours now and could not find an answer. if it is available tag me to that and delete/lock this topic.

My wife is becoming eligible to apply for 10 years ILR route this May 3rd. She has a pending FLR FP application where all the original documents including PP is with HO.

1. Can she select premium or super premium service while applying via UKVCAS?

2. Should she need to wait until 3rd May to apply and book an appointment? or can she apply before that and arrange an appointment on 3rd May or after? I do not want to delay the appointment in case if she apply on 3rd and did not get any appointments immediately or soon after, as she need to travel asap as her parents are sick back home.

Thanking in advance

zimba
Mood:

Re: UKVCAS applying day and appointment day

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:22 pm

1. Can she select premium or super premium service while applying via UKVCAS?
Yes however premium service is not guaranteed
2. Should she need to wait until 3rd May to apply and book an appointment? or can she apply before that and arrange an appointment on 3rd May or after? I do not want to delay the appointment in case if she apply on 3rd and did not get any appointments immediately or soon after, as she need to travel asap as her parents are sick back home.
You should submit the application online when eligible only
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice