ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement and Council tax

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Atifhameed59
Newly Registered

Bank statement and Council tax

Post by Atifhameed59 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:48 am

Hi,

I need a very quick reply.

My friend is applying for ILR on basis of long residence and he is married to an European. I have questions to ask;

1. He has combine council tax under his and wife name. Last installment paid for Jan 2019 but it has wrritten an annual statement and was issued on 22 Feb 2019. Is it ok to provide this as an proof of address? He is providing record from 2016 till this year.

OR

2. He should also provide last 3 month bank statement of joint account? Can he printout online and provide or he has to have original copy from bank posted to his address.

Thanks

Atif

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bank statement and Council tax

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:06 am

Is he using time under the eea rules, holding an EEA RC towards the 10 years ILR???

What is his UK immigration history?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Atifhameed59
Newly Registered

Post by Atifhameed59 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:58 am

Yes.

His 10 years history is clear and all good..no time out extraamd working both as full time..employment letter provided as well

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:16 am

He need evidence of the EU sponsor being a qualified person exercising treaty rights for the whole time he is using on the eea route rc.

The guidance clearly states what is required if combining time under eea rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.