ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Bank Statement Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jp005
Newly Registered

When is the earliest I can start the Online Application process? ILR SET(M)

Post by jp005 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:52 pm

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to find out when is the earliest I can start the online application process?

My Wife’s initial ‘Spouse/Partner Leave to Remain’ was issued on 20-08-2014, and FLR(M) issued on 27-01-2017. She is eligible to apply for ILR under the 5 Year Route on 20-08-2019.

According to the 28 day rule and my calculation, she is eligible to submit an application on or after 23-07-2019. It is our intention to submit on or shortly after this date.

Is it then possible we can access and start the online application now or anytime soon in order to prepare and be ready to submit an application on or shortly after 23-07-19?

Last two applications we had access to paper forms thus allowing us ample time to prepare the application months in advance. However with this new online process, I’m not sure if it is the case that we are only eligible to start the application 28 days before her eligibility to apply.

Apologies if this question has been answered already in the forum, however after much searching I have been unable to find an answer.

Would be grateful for anyone’s insight and/or experience.

Many Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: When is the earliest I can start the Online Application process? ILR SET(M)

Post by CULLINAN » Wed May 29, 2019 7:05 pm

jp005 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:52 pm
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to find out when is the earliest I can start the online application process?

My Wife’s initial ‘Spouse/Partner Leave to Remain’ was issued on 20-08-2014, and FLR(M) issued on 27-01-2017. She is eligible to apply for ILR under the 5 Year Route on 20-08-2019.

According to the 28 day rule and my calculation, she is eligible to submit an application on or after 23-07-2019. It is our intention to submit on or shortly after this date.

Is it then possible we can access and start the online application now or anytime soon in order to prepare and be ready to submit an application on or shortly after 23-07-19?

Last two applications we had access to paper forms thus allowing us ample time to prepare the application months in advance. However with this new online process, I’m not sure if it is the case that we are only eligible to start the application 28 days before her eligibility to apply.

Apologies if this question has been answered already in the forum, however after much searching I have been unable to find an answer.

Would be grateful for anyone’s insight and/or experience.

Many Thanks
You can start the application anytime. You can edit and save and return to application also. Note, only pay and submit application when you are in the qualifying period. The date of application is the date you pay and submit online.

Make sure you return to application once within 6 weeks(if I am correct) otherwise your saved application will be deleted and you will have to start all over again.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

jp005
Newly Registered

Re: When is the earliest I can start the Online Application process? ILR SET(M)

Post by jp005 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:15 pm

Thank you tier11417 for your prompt reply and clarification!

jp005
Newly Registered

Online Bank Statement Query

Post by jp005 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:46 pm

Application type: ILR SET(M) Spouse 5-Yr route
Date to apply by: 20/08/19
Date wishing to apply: 23/07/19

Hi

According to what I've read on appendix fm-se, online statements have to be stamped or accompanied by a letter.
(2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page.
Please could anyone advise whether statements can be stamped anytime, or must they be stamped within 28 days before the submission date? Also if we were to request a letter, would this also need to be dated within 28 days before the submission date?

Thank you in advance!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Online Bank Statement Query

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm

jp005 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:46 pm

stamped within 28 days before the submission date?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jp005
Newly Registered

Post by jp005 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Thank you seagul!

jp005
Newly Registered

Post by jp005 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:45 pm

Thank you seagul!

jp005
Newly Registered

Financial Requirement Query

Post by jp005 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Application type: ILR SET(M) Spouse 5-Yr route
Date to apply by: 20/08/19
Date wishing to apply: 23/07/19

Hello everyone

Needed some advise with the online application for my Wife's ILR. We meet the financial requirement through salaried employment, however needed a little clarity regarding the below:-

1) I receive DLA on behalf of our toddler who has a medical condition. I am a British Citizen from birth and so is our child. Under "Do you or your partner currently receive any of these benefits?" - Is it necessary that we select DLA?

Also read this in Appendix-FM:
"3.6.2. If the applicant’s partner is in receipt of one of the above benefits or allowances on behalf of their child, the applicant will be able to qualify by meeting the financial requirement through “adequate maintenance"
The evidence requested for receipt of DLA is the letter from DWP. Can I submit the most recent letter even though it will not be dated within 28 days of application?

2) I have been with the same company for over 4 years. During this period my monthly salary has always comprised of a basic pay + shift allowance - which has always equated to an amount above the income threshold of £18,600. I will be moving into a new department & role with the same company on 12th June 2019 and still be receiving a basic pay + shift pay over the required threshold.
a) Is regular shift pay counted towards the Salaried Income Gross Pay?
b) Due to Bonuses and OT pay, my pay has varied over the past 6 months and so I selected the option "Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount". Is this correct or should I just opt for same amount continuously?
c) Would I just be required to get a letter from work to state my internal move to a new department and new role?

Would be grateful for some clarification regarding the above :?

jp005
Newly Registered

Re: Financial Requirement Query

Post by jp005 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Please can someone help with regards to the above....would be helpful to know whether or not to select that I am in receipt of DLA. I rather show my salaried employment to meet the financial requirement.