ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with filling Tier 1 Ent to ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Help In Filling Tier 1 Ent to ILR Application

Post by aman90 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:25 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:52 am
Hello Gurus,

Please can you help me with few more questions on filling my application

This Questions is for me and my dependent applicant -
1: Date you first entered the UK – DD MM YYYY . When did you first enter the UK? This is the date you entered the UK when the period of stay you are basing this application on started.

My Questions : Should I enter the date when I first came to UK in 01/01/2009 as a student or should I enter the date when I was First Granted Visa under Tier 1 ent Category on 01/04/2014 ?

First granted if you were already in UK.
It’s not a very important question.

2: I asked this Question before but I am still not clear on this.
Question on application : Are you the sole partner or director in your business?
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants investing in the same business who are not part of an entrepreneurial team may not use the same evidence of job creation. By entrepreneurial team members, we mean people applying under this provision of the Immigration Rules. Yes or No ?
When Select No This is next Questions
Partner or director details
This should not include your entrepreneurial team member (if applicable). You will be able to add details of any additional partners or directors after you click 'Save and continue'.
Cannot go to next question without answering this section about partner or director.
What should I do this case, as I am a joint director with my Ent team partner ?

This has already been answered by Tier11417 earlier

3: Under Job Details
What jobs have you created?
The job must exist for at least 12 months. You can add another job after completing all details about this job and the employees who filled the role.
Name of business the job is associated with? I have filled my company Name is this correct ?

Unfortunately I’m not familiar with online form.
But question you’ve stated it’s obvious what you’ve answered would be the correct. Perhaps tier11417 can shed some light on this

Many Thanks for your time and Support !!

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:41 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:43 am
Sorry unable to edit my previous post

I have done the job title and job description , DO i also have to do the below as part of my ILR application ~?

1: an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients;
2: how you are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.

🤔 has the guidance been updated again?
I recall reading the latter not business plan part.

DO i write 1 & 2 in the correct letter if its required ?

Thanks for your time to answer.
Makes me wonder if this is for extension applicants only.

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:38 am

aman90 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:25 am
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Hello Gurus,

1: Date you first entered the UK – DD MM YYYY . When did you first enter the UK? This is the date you entered the UK when the period of stay you are basing this application on started.

My Questions : Should I enter the date when I first came to UK in 01/01/2009 as a student or should I enter the date when I was First Granted Visa under Tier 1 ent Category on 01/04/2014 ?

Question on application : Are you the sole partner or director in your business?
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants investing in the same business who are not part of an entrepreneurial team may not use the same evidence of job creation. By entrepreneurial team members, we mean people applying under this provision of the Immigration Rules. Yes or No ?
This should not include your entrepreneurial team member (if applicable). You will be able to add details of any additional partners or directors after you click 'Save and continue'.
Cannot go to next question without answering this section about partner or director.

The job must exist for at least 12 months. You can add another job after completing all details about this job and the employees who filled the role.
Name of business the job is associated with? I have filled my company Name is this correct ?

But question you’ve stated it’s obvious what you’ve answered would be the correct. Perhaps tier11417 can shed some light on this

Thanks Aman90

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:40 am

aman90 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:41 am
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:43 am
Sorry unable to edit my previous post

I have done the job title and job description , DO i also have to do the below as part of my ILR application ~?

1: an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients;
2: how you are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.

🤔 has the guidance been updated again?
I recall reading the latter not business plan part.

DO i write 1 & 2 in the correct letter if its required ?

Thanks for your time to answer.
Makes me wonder if this is for extension applicants only.
Not sure bro, this is from the guidance dated March 2019
So I am supposed to write about these 2 or is it just for extension application ?

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Sorry - Am not getting any response on my thread - Please can someone help !

Post by aman90 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:58 am

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... l#p1752325

Read the last post by Zimba. Statement of changes.. applies to both ext and settlement.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:14 am

aman90 wrote:
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Hello Gurus,

3) Correct
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Re: Sorry - Am not getting any response on my thread - Please can someone help !

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:05 am

aman90 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:58 am
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... l#p1752325

Read the last post by Zimba. Statement of changes.. applies to both ext and settlement.
Thank you Sir !

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:05 am

tier11417 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:14 am
aman90 wrote:
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Hello Gurus,

3) Correct
Thank you Sir !

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:40 pm

Please stop tagging your questions onto other members topics!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:58 pm

Sorry, Dint know it was not allowed !

Can someone please give me the list of all the documents required to submit for the ILR dependent application who is applying with me under the Tier 1 Ent Route to ILR route .

Many Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Help with filling Tier 1 Ent to ILR application

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:36 pm

English language test, LIUK, Cohabitation documents
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:41 am

Zimba wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:36 pm
Thanks a lot Zimba,

Application does not ask for absence from UK for dependent , shall i provide that information on a separate A4 ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:45 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:41 am
Zimba wrote:
Thanks a lot Zimba,

Application does not ask for absence from UK for dependent , shall i provide that information on a separate A4 ?
No, it is NOT required if her visa was granted or issued BEFORE 11 January 2018!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:53 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:45 am
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:41 am
Zimba wrote:
Thanks a lot Zimba,

No, it is NOT required if her visa was granted or issued BEFORE 11 January 2018!!
Thank you very much CR001

Can we count Bank Holidays and Paid holidays towards the hours worked ?

In the month of may my employees worked 120 hours including the hours for bank holiday.

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:03 am

Sorry I mean,they have not worked on Bank holiday , however they got paid for the hours. Can we count those paid hours that they haven't worked on Bank holidays ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:26 am

Yes. Paid holiday is counted as normal work day
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:14 pm

Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:26 am
Thanks a lot Zimba

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:26 am
Hello Zimba,

Thanks Zimba and to everyone for all your help , I have applied for my visa and now its the waiting game. Will keep you guys posted with the progress of my application.

one Quick question : I went to give my biometrics on Saturday, I scanned all the docs to sopra before I went for the appointment, on Saturday they re scanned by passport and BRP and gave me all the documents back including my Passport and BRP, they haven't taken any document , Is this right ?
Do they normally give back even the Passport and BRP?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Yes. No original docs will be taken from you. This is now the norm when applying

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Yes. No original docs will be taken from you. This is now the norm when applying
Thank you Zimba !!

Appreciate all you help!

Just a thought/ suggestion- Would it be possible to Create a new thread and name it Frequent asked questions (Tier 1 Ent to ILR )and add all the Frequent asked questions on there , this will help save you guys a lot of time . As i can see that there are a lot of same questions asked by the different people.

Cheers !!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:38 pm

There are threads, members are too lazy to look for them.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:38 pm
There are threads, members are too lazy to look for them.
haha Agree !!

Or may be its not very user friendly or not very easy to search as there are so many threads ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:33 am

Zimba wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Hi Zimba,

Thanks for your reply.

Quick Question : After submitting my application and giving my biometrics, they have given back my passports and even my BRP card , So can I travel outside UK when my application is with UKBA still being assessed ?

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:35 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:33 am
Quick Question : After submitting my application and giving my biometrics, they have given back my passports and even my BRP card , So can I travel outside UK when my application is with UKBA still being assessed ?
No, you cannot travel out of the UK while you have an application pending for ILR. Your application will be considered withdrawn if you leave the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)