ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with filling Tier 1 Ent to ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Help with filling Tier 1 Ent to ILR application

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Sun May 26, 2019 11:58 pm

Hello Gurus,

Please can you help me with the below questions in filling my ILR Application
I am applying as a Entrepreneur Team

1: Are you the sole partner or director in your business? (Required)
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants investing in the same business who are not part of an entrepreneurial team may not use the same evidence of job creation. By entrepreneurial team members, we mean people applying under this provision of the Immigration Rules.
Answers : Yes or No

As my other Ent Team partner is also the other director in the business do I answer this Yes but if i answer this yes the next question is
Partner or director details
This should not include your entrepreneurial team member (if applicable). You will be able to add details of any additional partners or directors after you click 'Save and continue'. So i am confused whether to answer YEs or No

Dependent Application Form Help :

1: Leave granted on or after 11 January 2018

Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018?

My partner was granted visa with me as my dependent in 09/2017 , so shall i answer this questions Yes or No ?

Many Thanks

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Help with filling Tier 1 Ent to ILR application

Post by aman90 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:19 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:58 pm
Hello Gurus,

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants investing in the same business who are not part of an entrepreneurial team may not use the same evidence of job creation. By entrepreneurial team members, we mean people applying under this provision of the Immigration Rules.

As my other Ent Team partner is also the other director in the business do I answer this Yes but if i answer this yes the next question is
This should not include your entrepreneurial team member (if applicable). You will be able to add details of any additional partners or directors after you click 'Save and continue'. So i am confused whether to answer YEs or No

Sole means single/only. Are you the only director of the business?
As per the above situation you’ve stated the answer is NO.

Dependent Application Form Help :

1: Leave granted on or after 11 January 2018

Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018?

My partner was granted visa with me as my dependent in 09/2017 , so shall i answer this questions Yes or No ?

NO. The leave was granted before 11/01/18

Many Thanks

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Help In Filling Tier 1 Ent to ILR Application

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:25 am

Hello Guru's

Please can you also help me fill the below questions on the application form (SET O)

Question 1: Consent for the Home Office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support.
Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people? (Required)

Ans : Yes Or No -

My Question 1: Do I get this form Signed by my Business partner ( who is my Ent Team Member ) as the joint bank personal and business bank account we hold is in both our names?
As He is not Applying with me for ILR , he will be applying after a few months under the 10 years route.

My Question 2: Do i have to get this form Signed by my Wife as she is the joint utility bill holder with me , and she is applying for ILR with me. ?

Questions 2: Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support? (Required)

Yes or No

My Question 3: As my business Partner ( Tier 1 Ent team member ) is still the 50% share holder and director of the business as me, does it mean he is providing me financial support ? And Do I get this form Signed by my Business partner ( who is my Ent Team Member ) as he still owns 50% of the company as me.

Thank You !!

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:36 am

aman90 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:19 am
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Hello Gurus,

Thank you Sir for your time in answering this question. Sorry I think I haven't worded the above question clearly

Yes you are right , I am not the only director in this business, I have an Ent team member who is also the director this business , but if I select answer as No , the next question is
Partner or director details , and it says
This should not include your entrepreneurial team member (if applicable). You will be able to add details of any additional partners or directors after you click 'Save and continue'.
So i am confused whether to answer YEs or No as I am not the sole director of the business and if i select No the next question says not to include my entrepreneurial team member details .

Thanks

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Employee Job Description

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:47 am

Hello Guru's

ILR application - Tier1 Ent Route

Question on Employee Job Description:

I had 2 full time employees for 12 months.

1st Job ( Sales Rep) had 3 employees ( 1st employee worked for 3 months & left , 2nd employee worked for 3 months and left and 3rd employee for worked 6 month and still working ( with no gaps in employment )

2nd Job (Admin) had 2 employees ( 1st employee worked for 4 months and left , 2nd employee for 8 months and still working. ( with no gaps in employment)

My Question 1 : Do I have to provide Job description for all the employees including the once who have left or do I have to provide job description for just the current employees who are still working ?

Many Thanks !!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Employee Job Description

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 27, 2019 2:18 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:47 am
Hello Guru's

1st Job ( Sales Rep) had 3 employees ( 1st employee worked for 3 months & left , 2nd employee worked for 3 months and left and 3rd employee for worked 6 month and still working ( with no gaps in employment )

2nd Job (Admin) had 2 employees ( 1st employee worked for 4 months and left , 2nd employee for 8 months and still working. ( with no gaps in employment)

My Question 1 : Do I have to provide Job description for all the employees including the once who have left or do I have to provide job description for just the current employees who are still working ?

Many Thanks !!
Please keep all your questions in the same thread. You are creating a new topic for every question which is not needed.

You have to provide employee description for all the employees who you are claiming points for.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Help In Filling Tier 1 Ent to ILR Application

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 27, 2019 2:23 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:25 am
Hello Guru's

Please can you also help me fill the below questions on the application form (SET O)

Question 1: Consent for the Home Office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support.
Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people? (Required)

Ans : Yes Or No - yes

My Question 1: Do I get this form Signed by my Business partner ( who is my Ent Team Member ) as the joint bank personal and business bank account we hold is in both our names?
As He is not Applying with me for ILR , he will be applying after a few months under the 10 years route. yes

My Question 2: Do i have to get this form Signed by my Wife as she is the joint utility bill holder with me , and she is applying for ILR with me. ? yes

Questions 2: Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support? (Required)

Yes or No No. This is if you are dependent on anyone for your housing/maintenance etc

My Question 3: As my business Partner ( Tier 1 Ent team member ) is still the 50% share holder and director of the business as me, does it mean he is providing me financial support ? And Do I get this form Signed by my Business partner ( who is my Ent Team Member ) as he still owns 50% of the company as me. No

Thank You !!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:24 am

Jobs.. 2 full time... not employees..
The employees conform to the job description not the other way round.
Only two descriptions required
Job 1: sales rep
Job 2: admin
Last edited by aman90 on Mon May 27, 2019 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

jafersadeq

Post by jafersadeq » Mon May 27, 2019 2:24 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:47 am
Hello Guru's

1st Job ( Sales Rep) had 3 employees

The three employees have a same job, so write one page job description for them,

( 1st employee worked for 3 months & left , 2nd employee worked for 3 months and left and 3rd employee for worked 6 month and still working ( with no gaps in employment )

2nd Job (Admin) had 2 employees

The two employees have a same job, so write one page job description for them,

( 1st employee worked for 4 months and left , 2nd employee for 8 months and still working. ( with no gaps in employment)

Many Thanks !!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 27, 2019 2:26 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:36 am
aman90 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:19 am
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Hello Gurus,

Thank you Sir for your time in answering this question. Sorry I think I haven't worded the above question clearly

Yes you are right , I am not the only director in this business, I have an Ent team member who is also the director this business , but if I select answer as No , the next question is
Partner or director details , and it says
This should not include your entrepreneurial team member (if applicable). You will be able to add details of any additional partners or directors after you click 'Save and continue'.
So i am confused whether to answer YEs or No as I am not the sole director of the business and if i select No the next question says not to include my entrepreneurial team member details .

Thanks
The online application has some flaws. You can always explain this in the cover letter.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:30 am

So whether you say Yes or No, you get the same answer.. is that it?
It’ll still be NO.. save and continue without filling non existent director/partners details who is not part of the entrepreneurial team..

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:40 am

aman90 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 2:30 am
So whether you say Yes or No, you get the same answer.. is that it?
It’ll still be NO.. save and continue without filling non existent director/partners details who is not part of the entrepreneurial team..
If i say Yes it will not ask this question (Partner or director details , This should not include your entrepreneurial team member (if applicable).) But If i select NO it will ask for this question (Partner or director details, This should not include your entrepreneurial team member (if applicable).
and if i select NO its not then its not letting me save and continue to the next question without filling the information. and Yes is not the correct ans in my case. and the next question after selecting NO does not apply to me.

Sorry , Hope what I said makes sense

Thanks

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:47 am

The online application has some flaws. You can always explain this in the cover letter.
[/quote]

Sure Sir (Tier1147) Thank you .

Please can you share a template of your cover letter if possible , just to see how its worded - How to start , structure and what to write in the body.

Many Thanks !

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:50 am

Tier 1147 : Sure Sir , Sorry !

Thank you everyone for your time to reply, Much Appreciated !!

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:52 am

tier11417 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 2:23 am
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:25 am
Hello Guru's

Ans : Yes Or No - yes

As He is not Applying with me for ILR , he will be applying after a few months under the 10 years route. yes

My Question 2: Do i have to get this form Signed by my Wife as she is the joint utility bill holder with me , and she is applying for ILR with me. ? yes

Yes or No No. This is if you are dependent on anyone for your housing/maintenance etc

My Question 3: As my business Partner ( Tier 1 Ent team member ) is still the 50% share holder and director of the business as me, does it mean he is providing me financial support ? And Do I get this form Signed by my Business partner ( who is my Ent Team Member ) as he still owns 50% of the company as me. No

Thank You !!
Thank you Very Much Tier1147 Sir ! Appreciate your Help & time !!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 27, 2019 11:24 am

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 2:47 am
Sure Sir (Tier1147) Thank you .

Please can you share a template of your cover letter if possible , just to see how its worded - How to start , structure and what to write in the body.

Many Thanks !
[/quote]

Cover letter is only needed if you think it is important for some clarifications. I used a cover letter as I was relying on transitional arrangements and also the exception rule.

My circumstance was different, however I am still attaching my cover letter as you asked for it.

Keep it simple and to the point. Use pointers.
Attachments
C7CABC8F-71B0-4129-911C-27F114C515F2.jpeg
C7CABC8F-71B0-4129-911C-27F114C515F2.jpeg (146.5 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
232E08A0-991F-4666-A837-5F392D77ABE1.jpeg
232E08A0-991F-4666-A837-5F392D77ABE1.jpeg (96.23 KiB) Viewed 1347 times

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello Guru's

Please can you advise me with my below query

I got my initial Visa in April 2014 , and my extension in Sep 2017.
My daughter was born in March 2017 and my son was born in June 2018

I applied for my daughter's Visa and passport but did not apply for my sons passport and visa.

My Question is
1: Me and My wife are now applying for our ILR in June 2019, Is it compulsory to apply for ILR for my Kids with us?

2: Can I apply for their passport Directly after we get our ILR (Without applying for their ILR)?

Many Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:07 pm

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm
Hello Guru's

I applied for my daughter's Visa and passport but did not apply for my sons passport and visa.

My Question is
1: Me and My wife are now applying for our ILR in June 2019, Is it compulsory to apply for ILR for my Kids with us?

2: Can I apply for their passport Directly after we get our ILR (Without applying for their ILR)?

Many Thanks
Are both your kids UK born?

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:24 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:07 pm
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Hello Guru's

My Question is

Many Thanks

yes sir, both my kids are born in the UK and are with us in the UK

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:27 pm

JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:24 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:07 pm
JaiGanesh1123 wrote:
Hello Guru's

My Question is

Many Thanks

yes sir, both my kids are born in the UK and are with us in the UK
You dont have to apply for ILR for UK born kids. You can register them as British Citizen via MN1 form after you are granted ILR. After, you will be able to apply for British Passport for them.

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:52 am

Hello Gurus,

Please can you help me with few more questions on filling my application

This Questions is for me and my dependent applicant -
1: Date you first entered the UK – DD MM YYYY . When did you first enter the UK? This is the date you entered the UK when the period of stay you are basing this application on started.

My Questions : Should I enter the date when I first came to UK in 01/01/2009 as a student or should I enter the date when I was First Granted Visa under Tier 1 ent Category on 01/04/2014 ?

2: I asked this Question before but I am still not clear on this.
Question on application : Are you the sole partner or director in your business?
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants investing in the same business who are not part of an entrepreneurial team may not use the same evidence of job creation. By entrepreneurial team members, we mean people applying under this provision of the Immigration Rules. Yes or No ?
When Select No This is next Questions
Cannot go to next question without answering this section about partner or director.
What should I do this case, as I am a joint director with my Ent team partner ?

3: Under Job Details
What jobs have you created?
The job must exist for at least 12 months. You can add another job after completing all details about this job and the employees who filled the role.
Name of business the job is associated with? I have filled my company Name is this correct ?

Many Thanks for your time and Support !!

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:16 am

Please can any expert answer my questions above and this question

Do we have to do these as part of the ILR application :
(c) Regardless of whether you are self-employed, a director or member, you must also provide:
(i) an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients; and
(ii) your job title and job description, setting out your role within the company, how you are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.

Many Thanks !

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:43 am

Sorry unable to edit my previous post

I have done the job title and job description , DO i also have to do the below as part of my ILR application ~?

1: an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients;
2: how you are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.

DO i write 1 & 2 in the correct letter if its required ?

Thanks for your time to answer.

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello Moderators: CR001, Zimba, vinny,

Can I please request you to help me with the 2 below questions

Your help and time will be much appreciated !!

JaiGanesh1123
Mood:
India

Sorry - Am not getting any response on my thread - Please can someone help !

Post by JaiGanesh1123 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:38 am

Sorry Moderators
I am not getting any response on my thread, Not sure why , so I have created this new thread

Please someone answer my below questions - your help will be much appreciated

Please can you help me with few more questions on filling my application

This Questions is for me and my dependent applicant -
1: Date you first entered the UK – DD MM YYYY . When did you first enter the UK? This is the date you entered the UK when the period of stay you are basing this application on started.

My Questions : Should I enter the date when I first came to UK in 01/01/2009 as a student or should I enter the date when I was First Granted Visa under Tier 1 ent Category on 01/04/2014 ?

2: I asked this Question before but I am still not clear on this.
Question on application : Are you the sole partner or director in your business?
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrants investing in the same business who are not part of an entrepreneurial team may not use the same evidence of job creation. By entrepreneurial team members, we mean people applying under this provision of the Immigration Rules. Yes or No ?
When Select No This is next Questions
Cannot go to next question without answering this section about partner or director.
What should I do this case, as I am a joint director with my Ent team partner ?

3: Under Job Details
What jobs have you created?
The job must exist for at least 12 months. You can add another job after completing all details about this job and the employees who filled the role.
Name of business the job is associated with? I have filled my company Name is this correct ?

4: Please can any expert answer my questions above and this question

Do we have to do these as part of the ILR application :
(c) Regardless of whether you are self-employed, a director or member, you must also provide:
(i) an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients; and
(ii) your job title and job description, setting out your role within the company, how you are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.

I have done the job title and job description , DO i also have to do the below as part of my ILR application ~?

1: an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients;
2: how you are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.

DO i write about 1 & 2 in the cover letter, if it is required for ILR application?

Thanks for your time to answer!!