ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help! ILR tier 1 Ent refused after interview.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohsensari

Re: Urgent Help! ILR tier 1 Ent refused after interview.

Post by mohsensari » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:04 pm

As I understood With new application You are overstaying from the date of application and it will be disregarded if your application is successful, simply you can’t vary it LR during waiting period. In my opinion Challenge it In AR if your business is genuine.

Tritan
Newly Registered

Post by Tritan » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Thank you all for your contributions.

My solicitor confirmed that I don’t stand a chance if I apply for AR. She adviced me to do a fresh application for the FLR FP based on my kids and also not to vary as this may cause a long delay in response due to one of her previous cases. Should I go ahead???

I’ll be updating you on my progress and thank you all.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Its a complex situation.. I would rather go for AR and challenge HO as I would find it insulting to be refused on such points running a genuine business and investing so much time and money.
Ur solicitor has probably seen ur answers and is not confident in challenging the points raised.
Usually AR is conducted within 28 days and it extends ur 3C protection. You’ll again have 14 days to submit a fresh application under 39E after AR is decided.
You could apply for FLR fp and vary to LR when ur in ur qualifying period after AR decision.
This must be an exceptionally stressful time for you so you do what helps ur mental well being..

Capri
Mood:

Post by Capri » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Tritan wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:24 am
mkhan83 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:11 am
Hi Tritan
Sorry to hear about your refusal.
Wait for the senior members for valuable advice. In the meantime prepare for AR.
You said you have also been interviewed at the extension stage. Did you successfully get extension after the interview?
Regards
Thanks, yes I got an extension hence the ILR application which has been refused.

Looking forward to hearing from senior members especially in the aspect of my timing. My 10 years is due on the 1st of August - based on my 1st Visa date of 28th August 2009. I’ll be pushing out the AR latest on the 19th of June. My possibility of not breaking the 10 years route and best way to go about this. Thanks
Hi,
Can I ask that your interview at extension time, was on your home/business address or Home Office premises, it will be really helpful for those who are ready to apply for ILR, like me.
Thanks in advance.
“If there is a good will, there is great way.” :D

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:33 pm

Capri wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:26 pm
Tritan wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:24 am
mkhan83 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:11 am
Hi Tritan
Sorry to hear about your refusal.
Wait for the senior members for valuable advice. In the meantime prepare for AR.
You said you have also been interviewed at the extension stage. Did you successfully get extension after the interview?
Regards
Thanks, yes I got an extension hence the ILR application which has been refused.

Looking forward to hearing from senior members especially in the aspect of my timing. My 10 years is due on the 1st of August - based on my 1st Visa date of 28th August 2009. I’ll be pushing out the AR latest on the 19th of June. My possibility of not breaking the 10 years route and best way to go about this. Thanks
Hi,
Can I ask that your interview at extension time, was on your home/business address or Home Office premises, it will be really helpful for those who are ready to apply for ILR, like me.
Thanks in advance.
OP has already answered this in the thread! OP was interviewed at extension stage also and office at home.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.