ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Priority Service query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hunnysia
Newly Registered
India

ILR - Priority Service query

Post by hunnysia » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:06 pm

Hi,

I Have chosen priority service for ILR application. In my last Visa extension, I got the result same day in priority service.

My question is what is the difference in Core and Enhanced service centres. Will I get the result on the same day on both types of centres? The difference in the description is the "Interpretation" service is available at Core but NOT on Enhanced, what does that imply?

Appreciate if someone can reply ASAP. Many thanks in advance.

delux_king
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR - Priority Service query

Post by delux_king » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:34 am

hunnysia wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:06 pm
Hi,

I Have chosen priority service for ILR application. In my last Visa extension, I got the result same day in priority service.

My question is what is the difference in Core and Enhanced service centres. Will I get the result on the same day on both types of centres? The difference in the description is the "Interpretation" service is available at Core but NOT on Enhanced, what does that imply?

Appreciate if someone can reply ASAP. Many thanks in advance.
They have discontinued the old Premium service where you got a same day decision.

Now they provide:
- Priority service: Aim to make a decision on your application in 5 working days
- Super Priority service: Aim to make a decision on your application by the end of the following working day

Therefore, you won't get a same decision on either the Core or the Enhanced service centre. You will be get your biometric data (fingerprints and photograph) taken with the Core service. With the Enhanced service, in addition to the biometric data, you can pay for extra services like document scanning and document checking.

hunnysia
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR - Priority Service query

Post by hunnysia » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:12 pm

Thank You so much to the board members. It is always very helpful and quick responses for any queries.

My ILR Application is granted. Thanks for the suggestions.