ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur ILR Granted

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itk
- thin ice -

Entrepreneur ILR Granted

Post by itk » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Apologies I previously posted on the wrong forum.

Exactly 5 months and 28 days I made my Entrepreneur ILR application, today I got a call from my solicitor that it’s been approved.
First I’ll like to give glory to the almighty God for making this journey a huge success. I’ll like to thank everyone whose immense contribution to this forum cannot be over emphasised. To all the gurus in the house- Zimba, Marcnath, CR001 and a host of others I duff my hat for all of you, your contributions and in-depth knowledge is something that cannot be downplayed, thanks a billion!
To everyone who is still waiting, be patient and pray you’ll be victorious.
Once again, I’m grateful. God bless!

ITK.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Entrepreneur ILR Granted

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:44 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.