ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refund email or postal address

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Toluba
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Refund email or postal address

Post by Toluba » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:46 am

I submitted an online application on a wrong form. Please can anyone tell me the email or postal address of home office to write to withdraw my application so I can get my refund. Or tell me how to go about it to get my refund back as quickly as possible. I didn't go for my biometric so the application is not valid. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Refund email or postal address

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:20 am

What is your visa route and what form did you complete and what form should it have been?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Toluba
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Toluba » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:24 am

Thanks for your time , my Visa route is discretionary leave to remain am suppose to apply on set o but I make a mistake and apply on LR. I have completed a new application on set O and pay a new fee. That is why am trying to contact home office to get my refund on the first payment.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:39 pm

Use this to withdraw an application: https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dosm
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Dosm » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:15 am

That link is for the withdrawal of an application if the applicant wishes to withdraw and leave the UK. This is not the case, this applicant would like a refund for an application that was made but is not yet valid as they have not attended the biometric appointment.