ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i apply ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mhsn0786
Newly Registered

can i apply ilr

Post by mhsn0786 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:02 am

Hi
need suggestion about i came as a psw dependent in 2013 then got swith to flr m 11800 route 2.5 years visa which is due to expire end of this month as i am on about 8 years as a dependent visa can i apply for ilr as i completed 5 year on a dependent visa 2.5 years psw dependent and 2.5 years on flr m route,
Thanks

Casa

Re: can i apply ilr

Post by Casa » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:22 am

mhsn0786 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:02 am
Hi
need suggestion about i came as a psw dependent in 2013 then got swith to flr m 11800 route 2.5 years visa which is due to expire end of this month as i am on about 8 years as a dependent visa can i apply for ilr as i completed 5 year on a dependent visa 2.5 years psw dependent and 2.5 years on flr m route,
Thanks
No, as you can only combine time spent on the different categories of visa for 10 years long residence. You have to complete the full 5 years on the FLR(M) route (2.5 x 2.5) before qualifying for ILR.

By the 11800 route, I assume you mean £18,600 minimum income level for FLR(M). :?

You will require A2 level English for this next extension and payment of £1,000 NHS surcharge in addition to the visa fee.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.